So there was this blonde, a preacher, and.... (jokes)

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Ok, like jokes? Read the Free Free light thread found here . If you are good at telling jokes, or even only know some really good ones, go ahead and post them. You could win some cool stuff! Help to lighten the atmosphere here by telling some jokes. Please keep any negative comments to yourself, but feel free to give compliments all you want. Post away, and good luck.

Spud

Cutter

Enlightened
I believe that this thread is just to "advertise" the other thread where the jokes are supposed to be posted. Is that correct?

And what negative comments are you referring to over there Tater Rocket? I don't see any negative comments on that other thread.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
Cutter is right, this is just for advertisement since the other one didn't say anything about jokes. Because so many have posted jokes there, we'll simply keep that one going, and when it is time to vote, I'll make a new thread with all the entries.

Spud

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Ok! I give up! I thought this one was for the jokes ........edited.........

Sorry for the inappprate comment! Cutter was right in the following post.

Cutter

Enlightened
No Roy,

This one is for pissing and moaning and the other one is for jokes. All previous pissing and moaning has been deleted from the other thread and can now be transferred over here.

By the way....are you pissing and moaning about pissing and moaning??