WooHoo Late Christmas for a burgeoning Flashaholic (see attached!)

KPrime

Newly Enlightened
I was out picking up a few things for a remodel I am working on and picked up the last 3xAA miniMagLED they had, and with a 10% coupon the total on the light came to $14.21.

I was pretty happy about this, but then I got home and WooHoo, I have a package waiting from EliteLED. Great folk to do business with, btw. I wasn't expecting the shipment until next week, but here it is.

I am rather new to this whole Flashaholic thing, but I think have a great start. I had a Surefire 6P a while back and that kinda got the whole thing started, but it was stolen, and we had a pretty major blackout here, so I realized it was time for a little investment in tools (at least that is what I told the wife. :sssh: )

So, in the picture:
1. Fenix P1D CE (Cree Edition) LED Flashlight - 5 Modes, Natural x1
2. Nuwai TM-301X Luxeon 5W LED Flashlight, Titanium x1
3. Battery Station CR123A 3V Lithium Battery - 4 Pack x1
4. LED Decor/Accent Light Bulb- 1W LED, 120V, E26 Base, Warm White x1
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Mini Maglite® LED 3xAA
[/font]

flashlights.jpg

KPrime

Newly Enlightened
farmall said:
I like that light bulb. Where did you find it?

I got everything from EliteLED.com which I was very pleased with.

It doesn't put out much light, I would say about a 15w incan is equivalent. But it is perfect for the light by my computer that I always leave on.

KPrime

Newly Enlightened
T4R06 said:
that nuwai 5watt is kickass! mine runs with 2 x R123 3.6V its a real wall of light!

I am very impressed by it as well. Very nice smooth beam, it was exactly what I was hoping it would be, and you can't beat the price.

KPrime

Newly Enlightened
T4R06 said:
that nuwai 5watt is kickass! mine runs with 2 x R123 3.6V its a real wall of light!

I am very impressed by it as well. Very nice smooth beam, it was exactly what I was hoping it would be, and you can't beat the price.
I only wish the clickie was not reversed, but its a small thing.