The PR brothers

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never thought I'd say, think, or type this...the knurled band, turned out to be the easy part...The bevel was very difficult, and as you can see, the design has been modified.....tooling limitations.

In the lower photo, the CR2 PR-T is sitting on my bezel ring installation tool...

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just loaded the knurled PR-T with a Icarus built, UXOJ Wiz2 933 LE, and a Sapphire window...The fitted bezel ring closes the gap completely with this one...Woo Hoo...Me likes...I can't see or feel the seam, and the compression on the o-rings feels just right.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long John said:
:goodjob: TB, the knurled version looks fantastic:clap:

But,......is it also possible in HA black?;)

Best regards

____
Tom
I will only make this head for, my wife, my mother, Freddy's best friend Bob, and the designer of the PR-T...and that isn't me. That's right Freddy, Bob called me last night, and asked for one of these. You can build him the LE and assemble the light, but that's it...it's Bob's, not yours...;)

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
TranquillityBase said:
... That's right Freddy, Bob called me last night, and asked for one of these. You can build him the LE and assemble the light, but that's it...it's Bob's, not yours...;)
Ok ok … I can live with that… as Bob already agreed to let me play with his light in return for one of those big bones… :laughing:
He's hasn't decided yet if he wants a Lux, Cree or Seoul in it… :lolsign:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Icarus said:
Ok ok … I can live with that… as Bob already agreed to let me play with his light in return for one of those big bones… :laughing:
He's hasn't decided yet if he wants a Lux, Cree or Seoul in it… :lolsign:
You can use the Seoul emitters, I sent to you...I have more...

TB

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
More TB Ti.

Gotta Love it!
icon14.gif

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anglepoise said:
Very nice TB.

Did you have to use cobalt knurls for the Ti??
Still using the HSS knurls that came with the knurler...I have stop locations marked on my cross slide, and I roll the tool on, with the spindle off...Then I jog the spindle, and count the on-time...one, one thousand, two, one thousand, etc...

TB