what do you guys think of the ebay solarforce 500 lumen tri cree

Status
Not open for further replies.

martonic

Enlightened
Member Waion offered three of these a week ago. Mine should arrive next week and I will post information about it then. Nice to see another supply pop up!

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
for $70 bucks did it come with the rechargeable batteries and charger like the one on ebay does?
if so, like omg!

lexina

Enlightened
$46 + $46 shipping

that site is weird! if you follow the link to the ebay store, International Trading Co, you will find the same light selling at $59.99! what is more amazing is that the shipping for that light is also $59.99!

Edit: ok, I see now. the $59.99 version comes with a flashlight mount and a SF remote switch pad.

Last edited:

alightinthedark

Newly Enlightened
I think that eBay is a great place to buy real brand names, knock off's, and cheaper non brand names. Which to my surprise are very good. They are now selling a Cree LED Q5 light Stamped Cree but non brand name. They come with an rechargeable 6" flashlight using a 18650 2400Mah battery, built into the flashlight is a protected line in to the flashlight for the battery charger and comes with 2 chargers 1 home the other is for the a 12 V. auto, so it can work on anything mobile and can work directly off the chargers power with out the battery. They are rated by the sellers as 800 lumen, I do not think that they go that high it is on the other hand a very bright light in a small package. It's a 3 mode light low, high and the needless strobe. There is a thumb switch which I like more than a tail switch. I have about 10 in all only 1 was defective and eBay gave me all the money back. The cost was less than $20.00 each so you know what my friends are getting for Christmas.:whistle:

The cost is going down as the brightness goes up and China is flooding the market, with knock off's that get better and better.

I would like to know that you think

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I don't think that the current topic(s) warrant bumping this rather outdated 3 year old thread. Please feel free to open a new discussion on current LED lights, but please keep in mind, no e-bay links please.
Thank you,
Kestrel

Status
Not open for further replies.