Missed opportunity to use "blinding light"

Secur1

Enlightened
Last night there was a soccer match here, my home is about 100m away from the stadium.
So naturaly there were lots and lots of cars parked everywhere around the stadium.
As i left my family home to go and pick up my sister from work, i noticed 2 individuals in a car outside my place looking a bit edgy... but since i was in a hurry, even tho i made sure i got a good look at their faces as i went past their car, i didn't stop to ask them "if they are looking for something".
When i came back, my mother told me that she show them getting out of the car as soon as i left and they where looking through the windows of all the parked cars (most likely for valuables left unattended), so she went back in, got my 3C Terralux P4 fitted Maglight and gave them a good blast from 4 stories up, which immediately got them back in their car and sped off.

Still i managed to remember their license plate number, make, model and a brief description of what they looked like, which i gave to the police later over the phone.
Now i just wish i was home at the time with my 24w Boxer so i could give them a proper blast !
Hopefully next time.... as soon as i get my new boxer back from PTS, i'll be ready !

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a good lesson here.

We all shoud have one of our brightest torches left somewhere where other family members can use it when the need arises.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Way to go with remembering their license plate number, make, model, and a brief description of what they look like. Not many people would have been able to provide the police with such useful information.

Secur1

Enlightened
Heh thanks guys :)

I got a photographic memory, which i really got to test while i was working in the Security industry ;)