Whats the coolest lanyard that you've seen?

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Whats the most creative innovative slick and plain out right coolest lanyard that you have come across?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

jugg2

Enlightened
Someone here made a woven metal lanyard that looked pretty awesome. I don't use lanyards though.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
That would have to be the short rawhide "finger" lanyard/pocket pulls I put on all my small lights. :grin2:

arc1.jpg

Geoff

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
lighthound has (had?) a page, where nice different styles are shown - to make them at home

dulridge

Enlightened
Don't really do lanyards as I hate dangly stuff. I won't even wear a watch for this reason. But I do have to wear an ID badge at work and the breakaway lanyard that comes with it is quite nice even if I'd never wear it in the secure areas as someone could easily strangle me with it. This is an issue in a where I work. However, it is the coolest (and just about only) one I've got.

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I like those coil lanyards with a paracord sheath. I wish someone would make these and sell them here at the marketplace. I love everything stormdrane he's also the culprit for my paracord/lanyard obsession and I think I have gotten pretty good at my stuff. I dont work near heavy machinery so danglies arent a big factor for me. Stormdrane=:D:D:D:D

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never used lanyards, but now find that I can find EDC''s in my pocket and can keep track of easier... GreenLed is the BEST!
221854412-M.jpg

226899172-M.jpg

Last edited: