New guy on the block... WOW I thought I was crazy about flashlights!

stockstinks

Newly Enlightened
I could read this forum for hours at a time...COOL!

I had no idea that their was flashlight crazed people like me. This forum is a cool find for me.

I am going to post a question after I am done telling you all how nice it is to have found you all.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Get a good light and get off here quick, before it consumes all your money and time.

katsyonak

Enlightened
:welcome: the place where the lights are shining and the wallets are crying :laughing:

DM51

Flashaholic
Welcome... your name makes me wonder - are you by any chance a refugee from the stock market? You'll blow just as many $$$ here, lol.

You are doomed. All hope abandon, ye who enter here (etc.)

prof

Enlightened
welcome! Hold on to your wallet (when someone tells you to buy both, don't blame me--I'm warning you now, ok).

This is a great place to be--ask away and enjoy!

Saiga

Enlightened
(quote)"WOW I thought I was crazy about flashlights! "

Yeah, i felt the same way. I had more flashlights than any three people i knew,then while googling around,stumbled onto this nuthouse :whistle: and found out i wasn;t even CLOSE to being crazy !! These guys,on the other hand........:nana:

:welcome:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
:welcome: stockstinks! Admitting it is only the beginning... then it's all downhill from here.

Then again, I once stated to the sales rep at a local LEO supply shop that I must be nuts for spending so much $$$ on flashlights... Her response: she shrugged her shoulders, said "everyone needs a hobby", then told me about the guy who was in before me who blew $1000 on lights. Made me look like a noob...

Hope your stocks are doing well... :broke:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the home for insane flashohlics.
There are a few things you will need.
1st a second job.
2nd a third job.
A high limit credit card.
Oh and a hardhat.
If you have plenty of dough and lot of cash and no need for a second job then you will only need a bigger tool belt (unless you plan on keeping shelf queens new).
Some (locked)display cases will be cool maybe.
A safe might be the best place to keep the titanium, lights.

There are some important things to remember.
HAVE FUN. it is only a hobby.
If somebody pisses you off send them a PM and talk to them directly VIA the PM system instead of airing your "feelings" in threads.

IF somebody keeps posting in your threads, posts which are uncool report him and use the Block feature. You can make a person pretty much disappear from your viewpoint. nice and easy.
HAVE FUN. it is a hobby.
Yaesumofo

I could read this forum for hours at a time...COOL!

I had no idea that their was flashlight crazed people like me. This forum is a cool find for me.

I am going to post a question after I am done telling you all how nice it is to have found you all.

momonbubu

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the home for insane flashohlics.
There are a few things you will need.
1st a second job.
2nd a third job.
A high limit credit card.

it has happened to me, hehe. three months in this forums, and i've bought 3 fenix-es, one 3d mag with malkoff dropin (huraay), one vb-16 Q5, one surefire p6 with r2 droppin and and one minimag 2aa with terralux k2flip module, and couple others in the way to my lovely home.

gosh, this is really an expensive hobby, emmm I'm thinkin to get another job or....I can.....divorce my wife:whistle:

Cheers mate
Giandi

Last edited: