The wife caught me off-gaurd

KingGlamis

Banned
So this morning the wife and I wake up and are only out of bed about 30 seconds when I see a mark on her arm that looks weird. I say, "Let me see your arm, you have a mark on it." I look and can't see that well standing in the semi-lit hallway. I say, "Go into the bathroom where there is more light so I can see it better."

I should have known better.

She replies, in a sarcastic yet funny way, "Well don't you have a FLASHLIGHT on you?" :poke:

OUCH! She caught me. Of course, I had just gotten out of bed, I was still in my underwear, so of course I didn't have a flashlight on me. If any of you carry a flashlight while only in your underwear then you are truly a flashaholic and then some. :crackup:

The fact is, I can be anywhere in my home and not be more than 10 feet from a flashlight. I have them stashed all over the house. But she caught me needing one and not having one.

Lesson learned... before saying to the wife "Let me take a look at that" I'd better go grab a flashlight first. :laughing:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like I misread..YES its putting my glasses on , then strapping either the Novatac or the HDS...Both have been replaced by the LunaSol for the time being , but YES I do have a light on at ALL times...:naughty:

Last edited:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you have an excuse to wear a light around your neck. Like a small AAA light on a chain. :)

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Several right on the nightstand, not 1 foot from my head. Numerous others "all over the place" as well.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The wife caught me off-guard

Is that a torch in your underpants, or are you just pleased to see me !!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: The wife caught me off-guard

Is that a torch in your underpants, or are you just pleased to see me !!

Want a look at my Beast? It's mighty impressive.... Surefire did a great job with this thing. :D

Kraid

Enlightened
I always have one under my pillow! And last night, it was equipped with a SureFire FM-35 red filter!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is funny! My first thought when you mentioned that she had a mark on her arm was caused by her laying on one of your flashlights that you took to bed with you...

... or am I the only one that gets yelled at because flashlights are uncomfortable to sleep on:sleepy:?

:thinking::duck:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lesson learned... before saying to the wife "Let me take a look at that" I'd better go grab a flashlight first. :laughing:

That is funny too:laughing:

Somehow, I will bet that the lesson learned was not the lesson that she intended to teach:green:

What a wife says... "What? you don't have a flashlight on you?" (Translation... "I wish you were as obsessed with me or cleaning the house or mowing the yard or anything else except for flashlights!")

What a flashaholic hears... "Man, I better be more prepared next time and bring a flashlight!"

:crackup: