Is Big Brother Reading Over Your Shoulder?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep, all my "questionable" book purchases will be done at gun shows with cash. no records are kept.

Tomas

Banned
Not that I have ever read anything questionable, if you want to see what's in my home library you'll have to get past me first.

It really does seem that many officious officials have forgotten who works for who.

tomsig03.gif

"Unauthorized or unlawful entry may be opposed with lethal force."

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he is, I doubt he'd notice I was holding it upside down!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the link, I guess my debit card purchase of "How to Fit a Thermonuclear Device in Your Skivvies" could get me in a little trouble eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, Tsg! With the requirement that all broadcasts be digital by a certain date, recording a program for later viewing becomes a felony (DMCA). All of these laws fully demonstrate that the US Constitution was conveniently gotten rid of, years ago. The Public hasn't been informed, yet.

LED-FX

Enlightened
Dear, oh dear, and being a Brit with no constitution have always been slightly envious of the protection it should afford Americans.

But as the internet is always quoted as the source of kewl gunz`n`bombz directions, mebbe they`ve caught on whats in print.......

a glance around Amazon.com is always educational, outstanding contribution goes to Uncle Fester prolific author of such essential books as:

Advanced Techniques of Clandestine Psychedelic & Amphetamine Manufacture
by Uncle Fester

Silent Death, Second Edition
This book details the home or clandestine manufacture of poisonous materials

Amazon offers a couple of interesting offers with this book:
Ordering for Mother's Day?
To ensure delivery by May 11, choose Mother's Day Guaranteed Shipping

Buy this book with Vest Busters and save

Vest Busters by Uncle Fester
Book Description
This celebration of the second amendment makes the point that if one's gun fires ineffective bullets, the result is the defacto repeal of the second amendment. To address this problem, this book covers in concise and readable fashion the interaction between bullets and body armor. Then the details are presented of the construction and teflon coating of projectiles suitable to defeat armor

Home Workshop Explosives
by Uncle Fester

Improvised Munitions Black Book

and cant get a firearms permit, not a problem

Expedient Homemade Firearms : The 9mm Submachine Gun
by P.A. Luty

Do-It-Yourself Submachine Gun : It's Homemade, 9mm, Lightweight, Durable-And It'll Never Be On Any Import Ban Lists!
by Gerard Metral

too noisy

Workbench Silencers : The Art Of Improvised Designs
by George M. Hollenback

Certainly have an interesting to the feds bookshelf with this lot and there us plenty more

Adam

P.S. yup big brother is always watching, especially in the UK where our secret services have been around for almost 500 years, but technology is so handy for them, carnivore, echelon etc....

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like good bedside reading to me, and all designed to make a govt. exactly what it should be, regarding it's populous, Nervous!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif