Lifegear single aa flashlight...

connortn

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know where to find the lifegear 1aa led flashlight that is usually sold at Targets? Targets near me has been out for a good while and wondered if anyone knows of another outlet that sells this light.

Thanks...

Connortn

The 8th Man

Newly Enlightened
I have seen them in Targets but never picked one up because it did not look like anything new. Is there any reason you are looking for one? I have not really seen them anywhere else and no one here seems to be talking about them.

ab1ht

Newly Enlightened
I have one and I really like it. That said, it's nothing to go crazy about either.

I think that there are a lot of 1xAA lights out there that are just as good if not better for the dollar. Examples I own:

* Ultrafire A10. Not as high quality, but not as expensive either. It's a good light for the money and the output is similar.
* Proton pro. More expensive, but more functionality, too. Even comes with a belt holder. It's my new EDC.

Hope this helps.

P.S., I also like the LifeGear 2xC light that Target sells.

ETA: What about Target's online store? Or buying from LifeGear directly?

connortn

Newly Enlightened
I purchased two of 'em couple of months ago and was very pleased with them. Looking to get several for Christmas presents. Mine ran 3-4 hours before I could see a reduction in output, then gradually diminished for 6 more hours. This was on a duracell, not an E2. I did a short review on it here. You can probably find it by searching my posts or Lifegear 1aa.

I had Target near me to try ordering some more. They said the item number was still in their system, so we'll see.

I have the 2C version also. Just wish it were a side clicky. I have Streamlights, Mags, Surefire, Fenix and others. I just think this is a lot of flashlight for the money for an AA light. I put one of the rubber heads on one of mine that is sold for aa maglight. Just put about 2-3 turns of electrical tape on the head of the flashlight first. Can't see it once the rubber head is on!