just won fenix tk-40 on ebay. w00t!

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello all.
i'll make this short and sweet.
im a newbi to quality flashlights and i'm not liking you guys too much right now... since surfing this forum i've bought 7, yes 7 flashlights!!!! you guys are turning me into a freaking FLASHLIGHT ADDICT and im afraid im just getting started and my recovery is going to take a long time.
(nice going guys....but keep it up, just dont tell my wife...wait a min, i dont have a wife. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. )
heres a list of what i have aquired in the past 2 weeks,(with your help):
lumapower mrv sidekick ultra.
inova x3.
inova x1.
itp c9.
romisen rc n3 ll.
coast 7744 lenser.
and last but not least (drum roll please) fenix tk-40.
whew, i think im just getting started.
thanks again for warping my mind and turning me into an addict of the LIGHT. ron

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: just won fenix tk-40 on ebay. whoot!

Hello and welcome to CPF. Well, you're following the unofficial CPF motto already! "Buy both" and you've done it 3.5 times! Nicely done!

headophile

Enlightened

hello all.
i'll make this short and sweet.
im a newbi to quality flashlights and i'm not liking you guys too much right now... since surfing this forum i've bought 7, yes 7 flashlights!!!! you guys are turning me into a freaking FLASHLIGHT ADDICT and im afraid im just getting started and my recovery is going to take a long time.
(nice going guys....but keep it up, just dont tell my wife...wait a min, i dont have a wife. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. )
heres a list of what i have aquired in the past 2 weeks,(with your help):
lumapower mrv sidekick ultra.
inova x3.
inova x1.
itp c9.
romisen rc n3 ll.
coast 7744 lenser.
and last but not least (drum roll please) fenix tk-40.
whew, i think im just getting started.
thanks again for warping my mind and turning me into an addict of the LIGHT. ron

grats on owning a great flashlight:party:

DM51

Flashaholic

Welcome to CPF, hron61. Recovery from being a flashlight addict? Never, lol!

Just a word of advice - some good deals on lights may be found on eBay, but please for your own sake NEVER buy batteries from eBay.

NOTE: This post is not intended to start a discussion about batteries - it's just a brief word of advice for a new member. If anyone wants to discuss batteries, whether from eBay or elsewhere, please do so in the Batteries section.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol relax, having lights is a good thing to have. The more you get, the more you can pass off your old ones to family/friends or just keep them as backups in the house. That TK40 looks like a monster, however for my needs its far far too big. I only buy lights i can carry with me everywhere.:faint:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wait a couple of years and THEN thank the guys at CPF, hehehe

Larbo

Enlightened

Enjoy your new torch...:welcome:

Pummy

Newly Enlightened

Welcome!

Have fun with those lights! Sounds like you are going to have a hoot when the post comes in!

Gunner12

Flashaholic

Nice start!

:p

Welcome to the hobby!

(P.S. at this rate, don't look in the custom and mods forum)

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
tiablo a9 added to my stable. sweeeeeet!

ok, i bought another light. i got the tiablo a9. i got the asph. head and an orange peel reflector. WOW, DOES THIS THING THROW. THAT BEAM IS TO DIE FOR. BIG WOW FACTOR. i love when the nightime comes a knockin.
just got the tk 40 the other day in the mail and am waiting on my battery order to arrive so i cant comment on it yet but im lovin the a9 so far. with the orange peel reflector it has a nice beam and pretty good flood. the a9 is a really nice little light for only 64 bucks.
:twothumbs:twothumbs

Locoboy5150

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations on the new additions!

heater

Newly Enlightened

I feel your pain hron61. I started checking out this site before i registered, and ended up buying a cheap ultrafire 501-b q5. Wow I thought that was the cats A@@! Then a tk11, then a tk20. Made the ultafire look silly in performance, and build! Had to get the inova x03. Now I'm waiting for another tk20 with the eo1 from battery junction, which i found through CPF, an awsome site. I think after Christmas I will get me a good thrower. Dereelight, jetbeam, ect. Still looking through all the posts on them. Really good forum, glad I found it!

By the way- My wife hopes these are REALLY good lights, because If I keep this up I'll need one to find a place to live! LOL :devil:

SixM

Newly Enlightened
Congrats on your new lights, I know exactly what you're going through.
CPF is not for the weak willed, lol.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
why is it that we have to have another flashlight? and another, and another. im percectly happy with my stable, well i must admit, the inova x1 and the coast 7744 were a waste of money but thats how we learn i guess. im already looking at a quark, another itp, maybe a seraph sp-9, and im pretty impressed with my little rominsen rc n3 ll. i think they are very affordable and would make my nice little xmas gifts for a couple of friends.
oh, the madness. :thumbsup:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
im in the same boat, discovered these lights about 2 - 3 weeks ago, and have bought about 5 since.

started with an ultrafire, not gona get into that light, but it came with rcr123a and a charger.
then very soon after i got an olight m20.
then a nitcore d10 r2
2 zebralight h501 in warm and cool tint. gonna keep the warm for myself and give the cool version to a friend for x-mas.:grin2:

im trying really hard not to buy the quark 123-2 r5 yet.
and still want a 2xAA light, just havent decided on the quark or fenix.
and the tiablo lights are looking very interesting.
also the MC-E emitters make me drool.

congratz on the tk40! i would love one of those, i would also need a nimh AA setup though.

thank you all for making this holiday one of my most expensive. :laughing: