just wanted to say

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this is the best forum i ever belonged to. its full of smart.knowledgeable people.that are very helpfull and kind its a privaldge to post here and read here daily

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Thanks raggie and glad to have you as a member! We certainly have a diverse group here and indeed it's a unique Forum to belong to!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Welcome to CPF, Raggie33!!!
This forum is home to all kinds of people with all kinds of ethnic and economic backgrounds - but we all have one thing in common: we all love flashlights and other blinky glowing things!!! If it emits light and uses batteries, somebody here ought to know something about it.

jtice

Flashaholic
Welcome,, and Thanks.
I agree, this is by far, the best forum I've ever been on.
Everyone is very glad to help out.
I try to do my share also. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like this forum,
I send money to people and they send me flashlights, a very honest group to interact with. Very rare in the world today to trust people you don't really know. Check out the "pass arounds" section, people shipping flashlights back and forth on their word that they will be passed on.
Is this a great forum or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
What BentHead said.

If I've known somebody on this forum for any length of time, I don't hesitate before shipping off my hard-earned cash for the promise of product.

GREAT group of folks we have here. Thanks for being one of 'em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif