Looking for NW flashlight

parkschr

Newly Enlightened
Right now, 4sevens does not have anything really in the way of NW. Can anyone suggest other alternatives? I am basically looking for anything. Thrower, pocket rocket, etc.

Thanks

pepekraft

Newly Enlightened
Off the top of my head..
cnqualitygoods has neutral versions of many of their N-Light flashlights.
shiningbeam.com has some nice NW Romisens.
Tactical HID has Xeno EO3s (with XM-L LEDs, bright and floody) in WW available now and NW hopefully in a few weeks.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
thrunite neutron series.... very similar to the quarks and are available with neutral XM-Ls

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
zebralight sc50w+ it will have decent throw with the xp-e emitter.

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight SC51w and SC60w - great neutral lights.
Dereelight has quite a few neutral drop-ins available for their lights.
Fenix LD25 and LD40 (both only come in neutral)
EagleTac has some neutral options for quite a few of their lights (P20C2, T20C2, etc)
Malkoff M61w in an MD2 body (get the high/low ring) or M31w in a little twisty body
Nailbender will make neutral dropins and you can use a solarforce host (L2P, L2r, etc)
If you want a super high output light, Kevin at Lambda lights will allow you to choose a 4500k tint and he will de-dome an SST-50 or SST-90 which will make it very warm.
ThruNite Neutrons (as mentioned above)
Xeno also has some neutral lights.

There are a lot more choices. Thise are off the top of my head.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Malkoff M61W in a MD2 or SF 6P is one of my favorites.The current M61Ws are supposed to be fairly warm at 3700K but the previous units were 4000K and they may still be available at some retailers.The original M61Ws were 5000K but are no longer available.I have th 4000K and 5000K versions and I really like the 4000K color temperature.I have yet to get one of the 3700K models to compare.It really depends on how warm you want to go but the Malkoff units are the best out there IMHO.

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
I totally agree with the Malkoff suggestions. If you want one mode, buy a Surefire 6p Incandescent on Ebay (about 40 bucks) and buy a Malkoff for it. Or if you want 2 modes go with the Malkoff MD2 and a ring for high and low. You save a few bucks with the surefire body, but if you are ok with one mode go for it! I love mine!