General impressions RRT3 -3XML, Sunwayman T20CS & Zebralight SC600 with beamshots.

RCLumens

Enlightened
General impressions RRT3 -3XML, Sunwayman T20CS & Zebralight SC600 with beamshots.

Greetings – I thought these photos and real-world input may be of use to the forum.

Currently, these are my favorite 3 lights – all of which you can say serve a separate purpose, yet all, also overlap. From small to hefty in size, I'll share my input of what I've found in these truly awesome lights.

DSCN6345 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

DSCN6350 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

DSCN6349 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

OK – so for the zebralight…What can be said other than this is one HECK of a great light. The run-times, beam profile, and uses are just fantastic. I had to fix a pipe underneath my sink a month or so again, and I just tucked this little guy in a corner and was able to do the job with all the light I needed. This is my wife's favorite pick, as she likes the UI, and the beam profile is just very smooth. Below, you'll see some comparison shots.

DSCN6348 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

This has been my most recent purchase, and must say it's my personal EDC. I don't find it too large and it gives me the added throw I need with the dogs at distance. The UI is great and I managed to securely attach a pocket clip. I also raised the side switch just a tad for better feel with some extra camo nylon material I had from a folding chair bag. Run times have also been totally acceptable, and not to mention, it's a great looking light with an awesome beam profile – also below…

DSCN6347 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

So the RRT3 – 3XML – the largest of them all. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more on this light on the forums, as this is really an awesome and high-quality light. For its size, I don't think there's much out there that can put out such a nice balanced and far throwing beam. Perhaps not for all, but I can say that for lighting, this is the one I would keep above all others I've owned thus far. (Olight M31 and SR51 included) The UI, run times, resistance to heat build-up, and awesome lighting power make this my favorite to date. Even the wife is amazed at the light this puts out.

So this all being said, below are some beam profile pics as well as a modest 93.94 yd. shot comparing these three awesome lights. Hope you enjoy and hope these are helpful to anyone in the market for any of these. In the beam profile shots, you'll see an SUV in the distance of which I zoomed in on in the latter series of shots.

Zebralight SC600

DSCN6366 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

Sunwayman T20CS

DSCN6367 by RCSHAR, on Flickr
RRT3 - 3 XML

DSCN6368 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

Zebralight SC600

DSCN6363 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

Sunwayman T20CS (this looks bright in real life - not sure why it came out this dark)

DSCN6364 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

RRT3 - 3XML

DSCN6365 by RCSHAR, on Flickr

Last edited:

380long

Newly Enlightened
Re: General impressions RRT3 -3XML, Sunwayman T20CS & Zebralight SC600 with beamshots

RCLumens, I have all 3 of these lights also and like you they are 3 of my favorites! If forced to have only one light:( the RRT-3 may be the one I would choose also!