Oh yeah, I broke now!!

woodsman

Newly Enlightened
I just bought two tiger lights with pepper as gifts for christmas, and another SFM6 for me along with a lens cover and 72 sf123's. Man I spent way too much this week on lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif 700.00 + ouch!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

alanz

Newly Enlightened
I know the feeling...

In the last two weeks I bought another Arc LS for myself, 16 Arc AAA's for family gifts, a SF A2 for my wife, another 20 $1 lights as giveaways.... and a 7x14 MicroMark lathe with accessories (for me).

Wallet is substantially lighter!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
alanz said:
I know the feeling...

In the last two weeks I bought another Arc LS for myself, 16 Arc AAA's for family gifts, a SF A2 for my wife, another 20 $1 lights as giveaways.... and a 7x14 MicroMark lathe with accessories (for me).

Wallet is substantially lighter!

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn alanz I'm surprised you even still have a wallet not to mention woodsman as well. Being me I wouldn't need it anymore. I hate this time of year (only the featherlight wallet part), I want a MicroMark too but can't even think about it right now.

Yes, please do let us know about the MicroMark. I was eyeing that one ever since they discontinued the 7x10 (sorry for going off topic a bit).

txs