Desperate for 6p GM....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been wanting one again for awhile. I gave one to my mom awhile ago and drool over it everytime I stop by and see it. Of course I'm not gonna try to take it back. So I'm looking for them but don't see em anywhere. I can't seem to post in the WTB section of CPFM. Don't know why.
I think the 6p GM is one of the sextiest lights Surefire made.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm almost afraid to say it, but there are some good deals on 6Ps on eBay. I got my hardly used G2 incan there for $39. You just have to be careful, and if it looks like to good to be true, it probably is. I got my NIP 6P here in WTS for $40 something, so you just have to have patience and keep looking. Good Luck.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah I keep an eye out, I guess it's just the rarity of this particular light has made the price go up.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
pick up a shiny new 6PX or G2X, and you can give that to your mom, and take back that old, obsolete 6P GM.
the 6PX is newer, brighter, and has 2 modes. its surely better than those old outdated 6P models. :naughty:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
pick up a shiny new 6PX or G2X, and you can give that to your mom, and take back that old, obsolete 6P GM.
the 6PX is newer, brighter, and has 2 modes. its surely better than those old outdated 6P models. :naughty:

Great Idea.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ah ha ha, that's my kind of thinking!