Lupine Betty R 5000 lumen hedlamp

cheaperrooter

Newly Enlightened
Researching threads looking for the brightest headlamp available, this appears to be the king of kings. Couple of questions I'm still confused after researching Google. I can't seem to find a place to purchase this light? Other online stores? Second, The battery, I am assuming 18650 have no place in this world. So carrying back up batteries when this has depleted its first run is not possible? Should add its the RX7

Last edited:

cheaperrooter

Newly Enlightened
Charleston South Carolina. Couple of spots I did find was the 4500 lm not the updated 5000. How heavy can I expected battery pack to be? Almost out of the question for belt mount?

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
5000 lumen headlamp? How is that supposed to work literally for any purpose? Wouldnt one be just blinding the hell out of themselves the moment its turned on? Who sells this? The Lupine site just has batteries.

Milw light

Newly Enlightened
Researching threads looking for the brightest headlamp available, this appears to be the king of kings. Couple of questions I'm still confused after researching Google. I can't seem to find a place to purchase this light? Other online stores? Second, The battery, I am assuming 18650 have no place in this world. So carrying back up batteries when this has depleted its first run is not possible? Should add its the RX7
Gretna Bikes, a search should bring it right up. The batteries are Panasonic NCR18650B's in a sealed container though with a propriatary plug. You would get a charger that will dump in 2.5 amps...safely. Bluetooth remote, color me jealous.