Bought M6 today

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Ever since getting to fondle one at the Sequoia get-to-gether, I've had a :woodie: for one. Well, I went to the credit union yesterday and the gun show today and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif . It's the latest version(?) with LOTC which says "SUREFIRE USA" and the website addy. Body says "Millennium Series" over M6 and late Surefire logo and serial on the other side. It had one problem that the mn21 HOLA wouldn't fit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif and it major jammed when I tried to force it. Managed to wedge it out without breaking anything and carefully sanded out the inside bore in the reflector where it goes. All better now. Now I gotta wait for some dark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

FNG

Enlightened
this thread is worthless without pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
tvodrd,

I too went to the gun show today. No, really I did go.

Which vendor? Leach Enterprises? There were a couple of other vendors that had SF stuff. One was in the display area between the buildings and the other was in the 3d building. Sorry, I don't remember their names but one of them was a premium dealer and had quite a few L1s on display.

You know, now that I think about it I did see you. You were the guy with the drooling tongue dangling on the floor where bits of kettle corn and fallen beef jerky samples live. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hi Flashlightboy,

Yup, got it from Larry Leach. (As well as all the other SF's I own/have owned.) Larry Leach was the one drooling- on my CR2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh- it came in the cardboard box, which I will not sell for $5. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still waiting for dark!

Larry

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
tvodrd,

The Leaches are indeed great people to do business with.

I've been to their house before to buy other other lights when I couldn't wait for the gun show and they've been happy to accomodate my schedule. I needed a G2-BK for Christmas and when SF itself was sold out they had one.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Well, it's dark. All I can say is HOLA s**t! (And hope the cops aren't on the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .) Awsome light!

Larry

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you willl really like the MN20 LA as a "general use" LA. I think it's the whitest and roundest LA for the turboheads.

kaseri

Enlightened
Even though I don't use my M6 much it is one of my favorite lights. That HOLA is amazing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
Larry,

1. Congrats on the new light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

2. You are tooooo cruel (M6 box) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Some people have all the luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cant wait to see what kind of mod you come up with for your new toy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif