Manker T02 AA Flashlight

Nichia!

Banned
Looks like Surefire's GUARDIAN clone and it works on aa and 14500. I wonder if anyone of you guys bought one of these?

Photo credit to Manker website

2f10d9bb1b20c854a131c1a7f4219bc4.jpg

Last edited:

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems to me that this would have been a good light for Manker to use an HI emitter in. I know some users would like a decently throwy light in an AA-powered format, and especially since the T01 has been discontinued, the T02 seems like it could serve that role respectably well.

The form factor isn't very common, but I could see it having a good fit in the hand.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems to me that this would have been a good light for Manker to use an HI emitter in. I know some users would like a decently throwy light in an AA-powered format, and especially since the T01 has been discontinued, the T02 seems like it could serve that role respectably well.

The form factor isn't very common, but I could see it having a good fit in the hand.
Yeah that would be a logical choice or mod though they aren't the easiest to find for us.
I am a fan of the side by side format, especially when you can crank out some good performance on some Eneloops.

I did manage to find a picture of one in hand.
xjvqjfaau4121.jpg

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the design intent of the pocket clip?

It doesn't look like it would work very well, if at all.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might work for a hat clip(?). :thinking: Tho it weighs in @ 3.8 ish Oz. w/o batteries.

Honestly i think the clip is an afterthought on this light, it looks much too low to actually pocket carry, and would probably be better served by a long looped clip to allow deep carry but still allow hat clipping if that is even practical

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might work for a hat clip(?). :thinking: Tho it weighs in @ 3.8 ish Oz. w/o batteries.

Doesn't look like it would open enough to accept a hat brim, maybe not even blue jeans pocket.

My current hat brim light weighs 30g with NiMh AAA battery. 3.8oz is way too heavy for a hat brim.