darn i get so darn excited

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i read thease boards and i see a new light.mostly the ones made from charlie aka mr bulk and i must read the entire thread every day .to me its so exciteing seeing hwats next.it always blows me away. i swear i even dream about flashlights some nights .lol im so addicted . well any of ya all got it bad as me?

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Well I may not dream about them but I get really excited when I see the pictures of Jets22's LS mods. Talk about beautiful flashlights. One day oh one day it will be mine. Mr Bulks creations are really great also. I may not be able to buy all the ones I want but I really look forward to seeing and reading about the new ones when they come out.

Stickles01

Newly Enlightened
yes, i was dreaming once, and needed my Arc4 and couldn't find it in my pockets and it almost turned into a nighmare.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I don't dream about flashlights that often, but I did have one dream that had two Arc LS flashlights in it.
This dream stands out because of the Arcs.
Here's a snippet from my online dream diary with these flashlights in it:

...Affixed to an empty TP dispenser rod to my left was my pair of Arc-LS flashlights on a keyring. I realised I had left them there the previous day, and I saw evidence that a lot of people had tried to remove them but failed...

This took place in a restroom at the Pike Place Market here in Seattle. So at least I was close to home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't dream about flashlights but some people here average 9 or 10 posts a day so they must be at least thinking about the cpf a lot.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm in trouble. I just signed up for a Lion Heart yesterday, and I will be using all my money on it. I also am getting a MiniMighty when they are good to go, so I'm poor.

And like I said I dream about torches just about every night.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I had a dream about flashlights last night.
The only thing I really remember was that among a whole bunch of lights on a table, there was an Infinity with a twisty tailcap, instead of a twisty bezel.