Picture of your GIZMO !

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
A couple that I regretfully sold along with my anodized one :
DSC02743.jpg
That looks like my AlTiN Nichia 119 Haiku in the back there!

cw_mi

Enlightened
That looks like my AlTiN Nichia 119 Haiku in the back there!

I ended up purchasing it from someone here (don't remember who) then unfortunatly sold it to a USN member a few months later. If it is the same one it sure has traveled.

bmcgators98

Enlightened
I ended up purchasing it from someone here (don't remember who) then unfortunatly sold it to a USN member a few months later. If it is the same one it sure has traveled.

At the time you had it it was an XP-G. I ended up trading a regular ti body for it from BarryH, who I think bought it from you on USN, and putting the Nichia 119 in it. For a while I was working on trying to trace it back kind of like a family tree. The light has been around.

cw_mi

Enlightened
At the time you had it it was an XP-G. I ended up trading a regular ti body for it from BarryH, who I think bought it from you on USN, and putting the Nichia 119 in it. For a while I was working on trying to trace it back kind of like a family tree. The light has been around.

Okay, I remember you contacted me on USN trying to track down all the previous owners. How far where you able to get ?

bmcgators98

Enlightened
Okay, I remember you contacted me on USN trying to track down all the previous owners. How far where you able to get ?

I think I found the guy you bought it from and he may have been the one that had it coated. I was planning on writing a post about it but could never complete the story. Unfortunately I deleted the PMs.

fyrstormer

Banned
Oh. Darn.

On further examination, it kinda looks like a GanP Griffin body tube. That light had an E-series-compatible head and a C-series-compatible tail, which it looks like yours has as well. The little one-cell tube you use for your Mule looks exactly like a GanP Griffin tube.

nbp

Flashaholic
jamesmtl514 said:
Very cool!
(where can I get that ¿Stone washed/etched clip?) Pm if question is inappropriate for this thread.

Etched clip comes on Don's bead blasted lights.