Picture of your GIZMO !

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
021mj.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I recognize the middle one from Don's Garage sale, I got the coated LS27 and now have some other matching parts...

1098193187_rCCrN-M.jpg

Had the Ls20 and c-pak coated to match. Then the LS20 got the centauri (spelled wrong) "upgrade" and them HiCRI LEDs. The LS27 is as received from Don, somehow I could not have that one touched.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, still have most of these and when I get them all back I'll get another family photo (I was working away from home for 18 months and was messing around in my apt)

1098192331_Vp7J6-L.jpg

Hmm, the Ti PD mule is gone, but the Makai has arrived, PDs now out getting new LEDs.

Here's the Al PD that now has the trit tail & the AlTiN Peu Bezel with Trits (in HAIII) - never to be sold

1098193383_d8YFQ-L.jpg

And the one that started me down this path - from the market place - hey like the light you have for sale but what the heck is it resting on - directed over to the custom B/S/T and too much time and money later I got one posting a WTB

1098194835_fkY7q-L.jpg

A oil-slick mule, I originally had a en coated mule which sat on top of a beer tap for several hours in the Halifax Airport Hilton Garden Inn during a power outage - glad I had a late flight the next day. The waitress at breakfast looked familiar and i said to her "weren't you on last night?" and she said "you were the life of the party". I made the mistake of telling my wife - apparently I'mnot usually the life of the party. Somehow Alexander Keith's IPA on tap changed all that.....

fyi - my father in law does the decoys.

DLC coated Bead blast Haiku

1098195265_tVxDW-L.jpg

It was from the original XR-E run when Don first did the Bead blast. I recently bought another Haiku of XP-G vintage that had been modded with an R4 XP-G and a slightly different driver with lower low and higher high...., anyway i switched out the LE and reflectors and sold basically an original BB XR-E. I prefer the neutral to warm tints (both PDs are out getting neutral XM-Ls.....)

Last edited:

ffemt6263

Enlightened
My new 6v xp-g warm haiku thanks to a fine gentleman who posted above 😉. I love it. Working an another now that will be posted with its friends in a few days!
c6e4c17f-785b-4429.jpg