The official "I heart DM51" thread.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
DM51 is either a cyborg or some type of advanced robot.....he never sleeps at all and keeps an ever watchful eye on things around here. Actually he makes it very easy on the rest of us mods.....thanks for the time DM51.

By the way I always wondered what the DM stands for....could it be Dangerous Moderator....or Double Manly Man Moderator....:poke:

You really do a great service around here and it is nice to see you as one of the few online very late at night with us other night shift workers. I do believe you told me once that you are in a very different time zone and my late hours are actually your day hours. Maybe you are not some super moderating android after all....nice guy none the less.

KD5XB

Enlightened
Yep, the moderator DM51 is a pretty good egg!

But I don't want to be around hand grenades any more, those days are over! :twothumbs

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
DM51
cheers-anim-cheers-champagne-wine-0.gif

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wont say i heart you.....

but you do make CPF a better place

:twothumbs for DM51

Crenshaw

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of you...

Greta, Kiessling, Empath, DM51...

Thank you so much for the hard work! I love CPF!

Greetings from Brasil!

Kestrel

Flashaholic
+51 for the Mod that keeps CPF organized. This is the only online forum I have ever frequented, due the extensive organizational efforts, the civility of the members, the high level of technical competence, and all of the online help & camaraderie.

I confess that when I'm read up on the threads I've had an interest in, I often pull up DM51's recent posts, go to those threads, and check out what's going on elsewhere on CPF - I always learn something and often have a good chuckle.
:goodjob:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
+51 for the Mod that keeps CPF organized. This is the only online forum I have ever frequented, due the extensive organizational efforts, the civility of the members, the high level of technical competence, and all of the online help & camaraderie.

+1 to that.

I often tell others that of the 8 or 9 forums that I visit weekly this one is by far the best administrated/moderated and part of the reason that I spent most of my online time here. It's so nice to have a civil forum with moderators and administrators who put forth effort to keep is that way.

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mad: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

My name is Search. I was making a joke :)

Search is just joking Boy Surefire.....nothing negative has been stated as far as I can tell. :) Please help to keep this nice thread upbeat and ditch the angry faces. :twothumbs

It was sad face :)

I'm glad DM does what he does. Doesn't flame people and keeps the forum clean.

I wonder how far he is going to let the thread grown before making an appearance. Right now he is behind the curtain peeking at how large the audience is getting.

Boy SureFire

Enlightened
My name is Search. I was making a joke :)

It was sad face :)

I'm glad DM does what he does. Doesn't flame people and keeps the forum clean.

I wonder how far he is going to let the thread grown before making an appearance. Right now he is behind the curtain peeking at how large the audience is getting.
:ohgeez:sorry, It was aimed at our " Doesn't flame people and keeps the forum clean." mod who's in-box doesn't seem to be working. Also I'm a college student so the curtain you speak of is called education:twothumbs.
:sigh: I to wish I could be here more, but alas English and Psychology home work calls me away from this grand place, to-do-loo for now peeps.

ozner1991

Enlightened
its amazing in how many threads i find a reply from DM51. ive yet to find one that wasnt helpful:duh2:

thanks for all the help you do on this forum, you help everyone no matter what they ask:thumbsup:

Illum

Flashaholic
You forgot some people!:poke:

I know, I'm a fan of B@rt too:nana:

about a day ago I thought of the same thread...only it was for Beamhead and his inspirational moderating methods for keeping CPF chat a order and tidy place...:whistle:

I guess that'll stay on the drawing board:shrug:

Last edited: