The official "I heart DM51" thread.

DM51, you'll probably say (like all heroes say): "I was just doin' my job." Well, if it weren't for you doing your job there might well be several guys who would have been scammed. A huge thanks to you for saving their asses, and for your vigilant police work here on CPF. You're a big reason that this remains a safe and trusting place to do business. :bow:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
DM51, you'll probably say (like all heroes say): "I was just doin' my job." Well, if it weren't for you doing your job there might well be several guys who would have been scammed. A huge thanks to you for saving their asses, and for your vigilant police work here on CPF. You're a big reason that this remains a safe and trusting place to do business. :bow:

My thoughts exactly Troy. Without DM51 there would be much less lovecpf and :grouphug: around here.

easilyled

Flashaholic
No nonsense, fair and succinct moderating have always been DM51s hallmarks.
Never needed more than currently. Well done on averting further damage.

Darvis

Enlightened
I've long suspected that DM51 is not one single person, but a collective of uber-post watchers, at one with each post as it appears... ready.... waiting.

Hats off to the collective!!!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers DM51 :twothumbs

This is not the first time DM51 has watched our backs

It was a bit before my time but I have read the posts about Greta
and the red heels :D

Maybe we should all chip in and buy DM51 a pair as well :naughty: :devil::p

JB01245

Newly Enlightened
WOW, DM51, good thing you read the threads and found the post in the bicycle light section pointing out the misrepresentation about ARC Mania's bike light offering. Great detective work.:ironic:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3465965&postcount=6

You all should be giving thanks to the real detective who is a gentleman by the screen name "odtexas" over on MTBR as he is the person that uncovered this. I stumbled onto his post and thought everyone would find it interesting.

odtexas - you are the MAN!!!!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=637727

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My personal thanks to DM51.

(And he knows why.)

Let's just leave it at that. :thumbsup:

Illum

Flashaholic
I'll first need to find my black A2 before I can consider such an offer...I have no clue where I put it. Reckon I might after to PM carrot and ask him where it is.
EDIT: carrot has no idea:duh2:

Last edited: