The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Walking Dead

Okie, they might be behind the feeding of the walkers at the fences..
But how about the burning of the 2 fellows?

- JonK

Greta

Flashaholic

I can't believe I didn't post these pictures earlier! :ohgeez: Back in April, I did a road trip from AZ to NC to adopt a bulldog rescue. On the way back, I stopped in GA to spend a couple of days with my brother. He took me to Senoia, GA which is only a few miles from where he lives. He showed me some of the work he had done on the set of TWD... and we visited the Main Street in Woodbury... :D

WDbunny.jpg

Woodbury.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I can't believe I didn't post these pictures earlier! :ohgeez: Back in April, I did a road trip from AZ to NC to adopt a bulldog rescue. On the way back, I stopped in GA to spend a couple of days with my brother. He took me to Senoia, GA which is only a few miles from where he lives. He showed me some of the work he had done on the set of TWD... and we visited the Main Street in Woodbury... :D

WDbunny.jpg

Woodbury.jpg

:faint::faint::faint:

And ... and you just forgot to mention that?? "Yeah, my brother helped build sets for The Walking Dead." :D

Okay, you're forgiven. Got anymore drool-worthy pics?

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am guessing the one that burned the 2 bodies is the other African American guy. On the previous ep. (ep. 1), there was a scene when he zoned out and had some sort of flashback; he seems unstable.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic

:faint::faint::faint:

And ... and you just forgot to mention that?? "Yeah, my brother helped build sets for The Walking Dead." :D

Okay, you're forgiven. Got anymore drool-worthy pics?

LOL... I have some neat pictures of the area in "Woodbury". I'll get them uploaded and posted. My brother also worked on the set of Zombieland... he said that was a BLAST!! He mostly worked on the farm house set of TWD. There's this really neat bar on Main Street though... (not TWD related)... that he built. It's GORGEOUS!! I'll post pics of that. The pic of my Bunny on the bench is in front of the bar.

Greta

Flashaholic

Ok... here's the Main Street in "Woodbury"...

Woodbury1.jpg

Here's the inside of the bar my brother built...

Woodbury2.jpg

This is the Masonic Lodge on Main Street... it was in TWD but not as a Masonic Lodge...

Woodbury3.jpg

My brother built this bar... it's amazing!!!

Woodbury4.jpg

This building was in TWD... Not sure what season but it was full of Walkers and they spilled out on the unsuspecting...

Woodbury5.jpg

And here's the back of that building...

Woodbury6.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I am guessing the one that burned the 2 bodies is the other African American guy. On the previous ep. (ep. 1), there was a scene when he zoned out and had some sort of flashback; he seems unstable.

He zoned out because he was tempted to grab the booze they found in the store. Yeah, they did describe him as a former Army medic who likely saw combat. But his reaction to the bottle of booze makes me think he's a recovering alcoholic who, just for a moment, was tempted to take a drink. But then, he put the bottle back on the shelf.

As for the burned bodies ... Remember, they were killed first, and then dragged all the way outside. A dude would have no problem picking up one of them and carrying the dead body outside, before picking up the other body and doing the same thing. No, to be dragged like that, all the way outside suggests someone very small in stature and not too physically strong. Perhaps a thin and very petite woman. Or, possibly a child. Perhaps two sisters working together?

bhds

Enlightened

I still think its Carol who killed those people and burned the bodies. She probably thought they were infected and decided to do what needed to be done. Look at how cold she has become when it comes to protecting the group -training the kids to use knives, wanting those two sisters to kill their dad before he turned etc.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Carol is hard now. But to be that cold, I have my doubts.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I noticed the blood trail.
It started at the woman's cell, leads to another cell & finally 2 sets of blood trail to the outside.
So it won't be that hard for Carol to drag 2 bodies out.

And given that she is part of the council that was having the meeting, where they found out about the sickness, makes her a bigger suspect over the other dude.

- JonK

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Carol is skinny as Hell. If it is her, she's not dragging out more than one body at a time.

Gunnerboy

Enlightened

I suspect the sisters of killing & burning those infected. The little sister seemed to come to terms and "grew up", while waiting for their dad to die. The big sister's moment was when she took the knife from Carol. In my view, their dad's death (plus Carol's training) is the impetus for them to kill some walkers.

No good guess on who is feeding the rats to the walkers.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

A couple of surprises in the latest episode. Though one of the big reveals feels like a lie to me. I think there's more underneath the surface. Don't worry guys, no spoilers to those who have to wait past Sunday to see the latest episode air on TV.

Skimo

Newly Enlightened

A couple of surprises in the latest episode. Though one of the big reveals feels like a lie to me. I think there's more underneath the surface. Don't worry guys, no spoilers to those who have to wait past Sunday to see the latest episode air on TV.

I won't spoil either, still, I accept it, I see no need for further lies.

Just another predictable cliff hanger episode.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I think that individual is covering for somebody. Just my take on it.

Greta

Flashaholic

Naw... I think it's the truth. There were enough "signs" if one paid attention. No cover up.

Greta

Flashaholic

Oh gawd.... Marilyn Manson on Talking Dead. What a FREAK that guy is! And Jack Osborn? Didn't even recognize him. He grew up nicely! Go figure!