What did you use your flashlight for today?

Superdave

Enlightened
9P/P60L/2x18500's to light up the insides of a few slot machines that i was working on.

U2A on low to avoid tripping over cats this morning when i was getting ready for work. :shakehead

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used my M3 combat light to change the hot and cold water faucet hoses under the kitchen sink last night !:grin2:
Used my EagleTac T10c to find my boots in the basement this morning. I probably would have found them sooner had I just turned teh lights on but then where's the fun in that!:shakehead

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see, last night (I work nights, 7p-7a) used on 2 shootings (first had multiple vics, second the vic was GOA, so had to look around a bit), then on an assault, and of course for all the little stuff in between.

My .02 FWIW YMMV

RSW

Newly Enlightened
5/31/2010. The timer went off for the lights in the public bathroom I was using!!!:candle:

LiteShow

Newly Enlightened
Last night -Brushing my teeth & using the bathroom when my wife was already asleep - so as not to wake her up with the house lights. Used my SC50 on low 0.7 lumens & 38 lumen medium in the tail standing position.

This morning - Checked on some wiring connections behind a computer rack server.

shipwreck

Enlightened
Used my Inova T2-MP to unlock my dog from his dog kennel outside before the sun came up. I'm so sick of running into spiderwebs everyday outside my house - so I'm looking for spiderwebs with it :tinfoil:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night, I used my Surefire 6P with XP-G R5 drop-in to observe a skunk laying down in the flower bed (that I had planted earlier in the day :ohgeez:) drinking water out of one of the lawn ornaments.

COAST

Enlightened
I used my Quark 123^2 Turbo to catch a HUGE spider on my bed last night. It was black with a white spot on it's abdomen :eek:... Anyone know a lot about spiders??:ironic:

J33psr0ck

Newly Enlightened
Used my Ra to move some fiber connections from one storage device to another. Exciting stuff.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boy, did I use my light today! Use my Zebralight H501 everyday to cook, take a shower, read, and work hand-free.

ypsifly

Enlightened
Used my T1A Titan to get up and get ready for work this morning.

Used my Streamlight Microstream to check a delivery at work.

stallion2

Enlightened
i picked up a used SR3 this last week and haven't been able to put it down. very cool light, not worth $120 list, but then again i payed less than half. only real use i've had for it thus far that's not considered general was to go around our basement and make sure none of the spiders that had made homes were brown recluses. don't really like to kill them if they aren't a threat to me.

COAST

Enlightened
Same here! But that was one SCARRYY spider on me last night. Freaked me out. Didn't go back to bed till 1 am!:tired:

stallion2

Enlightened
Same here! But that was one SCARRYY spider on me last night. Freaked me out. Didn't go back to bed till 1 am!:tired:

spiders in Indiana are pretty much panzies but i'm still uncomfortable w/ them. if i find a wolf spider or some other nomadic spider then it goes outside. if its an orb or funnel web then i leave it be...unless its to make them do battle. they're still way more effective than Orkin. you guys would have it worse out there, especially w/ the huntsmans...that whole family creeps the hell out of me but we don't have them.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Just the normal walking about the house late last night, including midnight snack preparation. This will certainly be repeated tonight.

Geoff

ASheep

Enlightened
Used my A2SS*last night to find the source of the leak under the kitchen sink, then later used it to find my way to the car. (I left it in the front paddock)