Darell going to Hawaii?

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Most people take the easy way out and say "gosh, she looks just like her mother!" which, fortunately, is quite true.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Gee, I was going to be more discreet & simply say Who's the father???
grin.gif
grin.gif
Good to have you back. TX

Darell

Flashaholic
Kauai recap:

Well, it rained like poop for the last couple of days, but I still liked it better than home.

At the risk of giving Glow Bug far too much fodder, I wanted to show off my family (came home with about 250 digital shots!)

In this one I simply look too studly for words, I'm afraid. I don't normally have that sort of "Zoolander" thing going on, but there you go. It's one of the VERY few shots of the whole family.
falls.jpg

And then, there's my lovely daughter learning the hula:
kyrahula.jpg

I looked for your shirt at the HNL airport Brock, but I was pretty limited since I didn't want to leave the secure area and go through all that hassle again. Didn't find a thing with Hard Rock on it. I am mailing to you a particularly hard rock that I just found in my driveway, however. Hope that's just as good. Superglue it to a favorite T-shirt, and you're set. Enjoy.