Darell is the most super-awesome guy ever!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
If he could just learn to keep his hands to himself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Daryll is "one of us!" (A chance to torture him a little cannot be passed-up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) (He does make it so easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
Absolutely. Might I add that many know him to be outstanding in his field?

darellxbull.jpg

Angus Lightfoot - Bovine Man

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I think you've got something to worry about now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But, that's is hilarious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Whew! Would have been by earlier, but I had to first knock down the wall next to the door into the office. My freaking head wouldn't fit.

I have to go be my fantastic self at a pre-school Valentine party, so you'll have to suffer along without my extra-super-greatness for just a wee bit longer. And for that I truly am sorry....

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif Nooooo!!!!!!! What will we do without you Darell!!?!?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
MaxaBaker said:
...and he dosen't budge from his opinions. He definitly holds his ground.

[/ QUOTE ]
Opinions I've been budged from. Facts are the ones that I try to hold onto firmly!

And I'm glad that it has already been pointed out that it is better to hold your ground than say, your hot... or BOTH (!)

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Also, this message was totally unsolicited and not delivered under duress.

[/ QUOTE ]
My hat's off to you, Typerdurden.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh man, now he'll be even more obnoxious...

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Yeah... like *that's* possible!

[ QUOTE ]
perhaps I shouldn't suggest it should have gone in the CnJ Forum?

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh no... this is MUCH bigger and far too important to be confined in the CnJ forum. Somebody might have the gall to post something negative about me over there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Icebreak - I love you.

Brock - OK, I think that's your best one yet!

Kel - Bite me. Hard, please.

And Don... aren't you on vacation yet?

Whew! I am preschool-valentined out!

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:

Kel - Bite me. Hard, please.

[/ QUOTE ]

.. and he has such a way with the women...

flirt.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Is it the anatomically correctness of some of the images floating around, or is it just my smooth way with words? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Tough call.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Is it the anatomically correctness of some of the images floating around, or is it just my smooth way with words? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif Tough call.

[/ QUOTE ]

... or is it that you've been working out lately and you're turning into quite the stud muffin? I dunno... or maybe it's your sexy hat....

kyra.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
am i the only one who notices if darrel abd saha was single they would be a great couple. im dr raggieruth

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sasha could beat ya but lol.she still scares me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Nah, they get together too well. That is to say, it could never work out in the long run. They're really both better off with their respective spouses.

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Ha. I'm a bit too much man ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Err, let's not even think about going there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
My comment to that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell, you're in a class of your own..............and not that way!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif