Darell is the most super-awesome guy ever!

Topper

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Hey, I realize how tough it is on those of you who don't measure up. Great as I am, I still have feelings for the little people.

[/ QUOTE ] Here we see the True greatness,
Darell's willingness to take time out from His busy Tree-Hugging schedule to adress the little people. I as a little
person say THANKS Darell. We can but hope that just being in the same thread that Darell posts in some of the Greatness will rub off on us. (Don't touch me Darell just a figure of speech) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gifWe can all learn alot from Darell; Guide us Oh Wise One.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where was I when this thread was young? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

Of all the CPFer's I have met Darell is the most super nice down to earth humanistic smart level headed grounded in reality knowledgeable generous with his time and expertise CPFer I have ever met!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

However he is the "only" CPFer I have met. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
Perhaps it was my dry humour that killed this thread. I am sorry if that was the case. As I have never met any CPFer I did at that time read alot of Darell's posts and indeed still do. I was and still am impressed with his knowledge. I laughed out loud when Darell posted the "don't measure up bit" it was a joke Darell was being funny (not that tree hug funny) just Ha Ha funny, I got it I laughed I do not do that often so I responded in my Dry Humour wanting to be a part of it and Boom total silence you could here a pin drop.
Yep it bothered me but too late to change it, Darell dont' like PMs so there you have it.
Topper

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
I think everyone was aware that we'd all be better off if this thread just crawled under the couch and died /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Of course the smell would have been unpleasant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I used to read and enjoy alot of Darell's posts also. Lately I seem to miss most of them.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Oooooooh for 6 months (count them 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6...) this thread was forgotten! Now Beamhead decides to "wake the dragon"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman,
Forgive me.
What have I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I am under duress here...blink...blink-blink-blink...blink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
Hey, I realize how tough it is on those of you who don't measure up. Great as I am, I still have feelings for the little people.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY. Who ya callin' little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Besides..... Size doesn't matter anyway./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
You can email him! That's better than PM.

Anyway, I think I ought to just lock this thread up. It can't be a very good use of our time...

McGizmo

Flashaholic
For some reason, the subject of this thread conjurs up an image of a blind person leading a "for sale" cow up a freeway on ramp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
bumpit.gif
It has been another 90 days and it still rings true...
evilgrin07.gif
tongue.gif

Sorry Sigman.
au.gif

BTW I think this thread has the highest view to reply ratio in CPF history.:green: (or is it skewed by the Software upgrade):whistle:

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...I'm speechless! Very untypical of me, if I may say so myself!

"Go Darell go, go Darell, go Darell, go somewhere Darell, .....go Darell, go Darell...:poke:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey beamhead ... you're a gravedigger ! :D

And you made sigman speechless ... are rare event to witness for sure ... :nana:

bernie

P.S.: what's this thread all about?

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I have Darell envy!

A Solar fed EV of even ancient tech like the Barn Door Rav would make a GREAT addition to our family!

BTW: (off topic slightly - or a LOT..) I see plenty of Prius on the roads. But I saw my second ever Insite the other day. Either of those wouldn't be TOO bad...

Long live the King of EVs!!!

Topper

Flashaholic*
I don't get it, Darell puts up with us thats a + Darell hugs trees (so we dont have to) thats a + He cross dresses so we do not have to major + He even has the ability to shape shift (there are photo's of him shifting into a cow) So how many of you can do all that???? I thought so, HA none of you can do all that. Jealous minds will attempt to hold him back or poke at him I am sure he will overcome all the pitiful attempts at pulling him down. Rock on Darell.
Topper