Different Generations of SF M6

Patriot

Flashaholic
No worries man. It took 5 seconds with a clean terrycloth. :) You should have it Friday. Btw, I really do like the writing on the Guardian with the patent numbers and all but I still have two of that style left and would rather just have the variety. I haven't been able to dish out the money for any new ones so the trade worked out great.

Last edited:

JTElectric

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the Necrobump, but I'm not finding any pics with an M6 like mine....I see Illum made mention of the "MilleNium Spec. Ops. Series" in page 4 (or 5) but don't see any pics matching that light. The only other pic I've seen of a light like mine is the 2006 catalog, has a pic of an M6 by itself that is marked this way. Maybe it's fairly common, maybe not, but I'd love some input! Great history in this thread! :)

IMG_9104.jpg

IMG_9105.jpg

IMG_9106.jpg

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see what you mean, Al. Looks like they're different materials and the oldest one has a slightly different design.

From L to R: MagnumLight, Millennium Series, Guardian

Hmm, need some clarification here. I just received an M6, the newest version. My tailcap shows the typical www.surefire.com on it, yet my tailcap is exactly like the one on the farthest left, the supposedly first generation one.:thinking: Number 1 and number 3 look very similar, but the coloring of the internals is different, mine's colored like the first one on the left, which is supposed to be from the very first generation, yet my tailcap obviously isn't because of the www.surefire.com imprinted on it.