Do you always carry a flashlight or only at night?

desmobob

Enlightened
I think I find as many uses in the daytime for my little Fenix EO1 EDC as I do at night....

I don't carry one until I get home from work, but when I'm not at work, I always have at least a small light on me.

Take it easy,
Bob

savumaki

Enlightened
Std carry- Falkniven U2 attached to a Fenix E15- you just never know when you need one or both during the day. Been that way for a loooong time.

Eskimojo

Newly Enlightened
At work I have a Sunwayman v10r, in one pocket, Olight T20 in my sleeve pocket and a Thrunite Scorpion in my belt. (And a Thrunite Scorpion V2 in my jacket). I work everyday of the week and is on call 24/7. Only off 5 weeks a year when I leave town.
Hate being without a light.
On vacations I bring a Thrunite Scorpion in my bag and an Olight T20 for my jacket and the Sunwayman in my pocket.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I almost always have a Fenix PD35vn triple XPL on my belt and a Fenix LD01 on the other side of my belt along with a Leatherman Surge and a bit kit. However, I do have to admit that I have been to the beach without the light and Leatherman. I would leave it in the car though so it's not too far. But for almost all practical situations I have a light, especially when entering stores during the day. I have been inside a store once or twice when the power went out and it would not be fun without having some extra light.

UnderPar

Enlightened
I always carry a flashlight with me be it day or night. My ZL SC62w, Quark QTA and Eagletac D25A Clicky are my constant companions. ;)

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Always, Rain, or shine, without fail.

Quantum DD or D2 around my neck, Always!

Brass fairy on my Keyring.

And my primary edc in my right front pocket. Depending on time of day,
where I'm traveling to, length of duration, determines which primary light I choose to carry.
And whether I bring spare cells or not.

An example scenario would be CAMPING AND HIKING for one night out.
One HDS light, with two spare cells. And one Zebralight H30 W/two spare cells.
And chances are the spare cells won't even get touched. But are there in CASE!

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have at least one when I leave the house. I may plan to be home before dark or have light in every space i need to look but my plans don't always work out the way I want them to.

D6859

Enlightened
I carry a light with me all the time. Even though it's dark no more than 2 hours a night during the summer I carry my TN12. I often find use for it even indoors. In my bag I also carry Olight M22, Armytek Wizard and a spare cell, but TN12 is the one that gets carried in my pocket.

trubltmols

Newly Enlightened
Always have a light on me when I leave home. It all started as a teen about 30 yrs ago, me and my folks were in our favorite seafood restaurant enjoying lunch, boom! Lights go out, here we sit in absolutely black bldg withnot a flashlight to be found. I started carrying a small 2 AA mag lite immediately thereafter. Been that way since, although my taste in lights has gotten much better

LeafSamurai

Enlightened
I carry my light all the time now, even when it's sunny outside and I know I will be mostly outside. After I start carrying my PD35 around, I find that it is very helpful in situations that I never knew I would need a light lol. It makes you think about the times before you start EDCing a light and how much you need it in certain situations but not have one available.

rustneversleeps

Newly Enlightened
i used to years ago,now i usually use the flashlight app on my phone, so in a way i guess i still do

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
One at all times.
Often during the day, depending on circumstances, it is usually a small light ( Sapphire). Then as it gets darker, or if I know I will be away until dark, the light gets larger.
There is also one on every keychain I use.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always have two, one main light and my back up solitare. Depending on specific plans my main is either an Eagletac D25A2, Fenix tk45, Fenix Tk41, Nitecore EA4 or Eagletac Sx25l2t. Never now when it will go dark or how late I maybe out.

Bravo30

Newly Enlightened
i carry a light on my key ring (fenix AAA) and then a ZL sc62 in my pocket. i keep a charger in the van as well as spare batteries. i buy/sell antiques as well as do clean outs so im in the dark a lot literally and figuratively

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
I carry 2 edc, regardless of sun or not. This is even if I will be going out and returning during the day. If I carry my bag, there will be additional 3 more....

Billy Ram

Enlightened
When I leave my house I'll have two things with me and one will be a light.
Billy

timsatx

Newly Enlightened
I always do now. I never did before, but for the longest time it was also somewhat impractical and incandescents never did do it for me. It started when I was watching the Nutnfancy videos. I first bought a Streamlight Stylus Pro. Eventually I lost it as it didn't stay clipped to my pocket very well. Next I went with the 47's Mini 123 and then the Mini QPL. I just bought, and am carrying the Thrunite TN12 and I also have on me the Mini 123. Right now I am just checking the TN12 out for carry to decide if I want to carry it on me or just with me in my backpack. It really isn't too bad for pocket carry. Better than I thought it would be.