Email Problem For A Techie To Resolve

Negeltu

Enlightened
And I assume you click ok or submit to send your name and password... right? hehe.. basic, but ya never know.

Negeltu

Enlightened
hmm then it should send.. This is a difficult one for me to diagnose... could you reproduce the problem and take a screen shot and a screen shot of your settings in IE then send to me in email? ezridaeus(at)hotmail(dot)com

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
If you press <PrtScrn> on your keyboard, it captures the screen. Open Wordpad, then paste the image into the document and save. You should then be able to email it; it'll be big in size, but you don't need any special software to do it. Good luck.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just logged on to Hotmail and reduced the screen.

Then I went into CPF and tried to send Email. Once again, I hear the funny beep and there was a message in the address line that I had not seen before:

"This site might require the following Activex control: Hotmail Attachment Control Version 1.5.0.5"

Where can I find this so I can download it? This is probably the crux of my problem !

Marty

**EDIT** I was able to download the required file by clicking on the address line. It only took seconds but now my Email problems within CPF appear to be fixed. Can anyone explain this in layman terms?