Energizer 80 lumen 2 pack at Sams Club

sims2k

Enlightened
I found them at a local Walmart. They look well built but I did not buy one yet. Got a few more lights coming from DX...so I could not justify buying this light for now.

Kuderna

Newly Enlightened
This might revive a thread:

The Energizer 80 lumen two-pack is $16.81 at my local Sam's (central Alabama)!! That's what the website says for pick up. I'll check it out soon and maybe stock up.

$16.81 for two 2xAA Cree lights plus 4 cells. Wow. :faint:

Luke

Marduke

Flashaholic
Thanks!! It's showing that price at my local Sam's also. That's an even better deal than the $30 I originally payed, and they were worth every penny at that price. This light is a no-brainer at about $8 each out the door.

I'm going to pick up probably a pack or two for keeping in cars and toolboxes.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Thanks for the heads-up !

However, all the stores near me show up as:

Item Is Unavailable

:mecry:

_

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
they didn't have those lights at my store.... but they seem to be on sams auction site now... guess you could bid less than $10 and shipping would have you a pair for less than 20 if you won?

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!! It's showing that price at my local Sam's also. That's an even better deal than the $30 I originally payed, and they were worth every penny at that price. This light is a no-brainer at about $8 each out the door.

I'm going to pick up probably a pack or two for keeping in cars and toolboxes.

As Charlie Brown would say...Rats!!:mecry:. All We have here in NC are the Dorcy look alikes at our Sams. They use those 3 AAA holders which I do not care for.

Mike

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the packaging. "Waterproof". My Rolex is only water resistant to 1000 feet. These lights have got that beat.:devil:

crackup.gif

Bill

FredM

Enlightened
I love the packaging. "Waterproof". My Rolex is only water resistant to 1000 feet. These lights have got that beat.:devil:

crackup.gif

Bill

1000 feet? Pathetic.

B152_Tag_Aquagraph_2.JPG

TAG%201000m%20Super%20Professional.jpg

I have an AquaGraph but am looking for the Super Professional. (These are not mine in the photos) And just to make it special the deepest in water I have been while diving is about 25 meters. And I used a Casio G-Shock Frogman LOL :)

BillMPL

Newly Enlightened
Would anybody be interested in picking up one of these 2 packs for me?

Bill

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not trying to be a jerk here, but we haven't joined CPF, spent countless hours researching, not to mention countless dollars,buying brilliantly designed and manufactured illumination tools to take one,if not several, evolutionary steps backward and start wasting money on generic,low-budget crapola from friggin' Sams club. Or have we.:confused:

None for me, thanks :D

The 2 sets I won off the auction site arrived today and they are well worth the $6 invested. To my surprise they have a positive/forward clickie and are very bright.

Now for those who like to bash cheap lights here is the way I see it.........Joe sixpack will not spend what we spend on a flashlight, but if he sees a light like these he just might. Cheap lights with a Cree can be a gateway drug for Joe sixpack to get full blown flashaholism maybe even causing him to seek us out and fill the coffers of our extremely talented custom light makers.............:shrug:

EDIT: Not meant to be a put down to Joe sixpack, I resemble my remark..........:devil:

Last edited: