First forum knife Final

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Carol,
Here is a picture of an Orb Raw made of sterling silver. It's next to a Lone Wolf knife designed by Paul Poehlmann 2.4' blade.
Also of note is the custom Mini-Mag. Flashaholics do like bright lights and if they look nice, what a deal.

That is one PRETTY flashlite. What is the body made of ? Is it wood or metal anodized ? It's really, really pretty.............. (the knives are neat too but the brown flashlight is :cool:)

Thanks for sharing :) you know if you fellows don't stop showing me these things you might turn me into a flashaholic or something :crackup:

Cheers, Carol

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
UPDATE - March 20, 2008

Sasha and Gentlemen, the knives are BACK from heat treat. Picked them up today. :)

Also did a photo shoot there and when I got back to our shop.

Watch for photos - I'll get them off to Schiesz and depending on his schedule he'll put them up.

-----------------------------------------

We will be starting on those knives and in turn the letters that go with them. PLEASE CONFIRM :poke: that your number is correct on the list PAGE one POST #4. That is the list I will be working from. Any problems contact me ASAP.
-------------------------------------

Cheers, Carol
http://www.tichbourneknives.com

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Numbers don't matter much to me unless it starts with a $, so I guess mine is correct. :D
You have one very pleased customer so far. It is becoming more and more likely that I'll hit you guys up for a custom job of my own one of these days. Keep up the great work.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heat treat photos:

CPF-HT-one.jpg

CPF-HT-two.jpg

CPF-HT-three.jpg

CPF-HT-four.jpg

CPF-HT-five.jpg

CPF-HT-six.jpg

CPF-HT-seven.jpg

CPF-HT-eight.jpg

CPF-HT-9.jpg

CPF-HT-ten.jpg

CPF-HT-eleven.jpg

CPF-HT-twelve.jpg

CPF-HT-thirteen.jpg

CPF-HT-fourteen.jpg

CPF-HT-fifteen.jpg

CPF-HT-sixteen.jpg

CPF-HT-seventeen.jpg

CPF-HT-eighteen.jpg

CPF-HT-nineteen.jpg

CPF-HT-twenty.jpg

KingSmono

Enlightened
My number is correct! I think that the color needs to be changed to down-payment received though.

Thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait til this bad boy is in my hot-little hands!

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
My number is correct! I think that the color needs to be changed to down-payment received though.

Yes. there may be another as well BUT let me state that all deposits have been received. Chris has been travelling and with the Easter weekend the change maynot occur until Monday. But I've got everyone down in my book :)

Cheers, Carol
http://www.tichbourneknives.com