First forum knife Final

Greta

Flashaholic
Hey everyone! I've created a new thread HERE with all of the photos that Carol has taken of the process that our knives are going through in order to become our First Forum Knife. If I've done things correctly, the photos are still in this thread as well but you don't have to go searching for them and scanning through 580 posts ( :wow: ) to find them. I'll see if I can find some other relevant posts to move over there too. Just trying to keep things neat and orderly.... (*note to self... schedule session with therapist for OCD tendancies
notetaker.gif
)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hey everyone! I've created a new thread HERE with all of the photos that Carol has taken of the process that our knives are going through in order to become our First Forum Knife.

Much thanks to our favorite serving wench. :twothumbs

TOMTEC

Newly Enlightened
My # in post 4 is correct.

It's great to see all the photos of the process, and the new thread of just photos is a brilliant idea!

TOMTEC

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
in Chinese

JIA YU!

literally means "add oil", such as add oil to the fire...meaning..keep it up! good job so far! kinda thing.

my Chinese is actually absolutely appalling though..

Crenshaw

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
in Chinese

JIA YU!

literally means "add oil", such as add oil to the fire...meaning..keep it up! good job so far! kinda thing.

my Chinese is actually absolutely appalling though..

Crenshaw

Never mind, the sentiment is good :) not many of us know any Chinese at all so I think you're probably pretty safe :D

Cheers, Carol
http://www.tichbourneknives.com

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Gentlemen, I have had posts from most of you, as of today, Saturday, March 29th, the list on page 1 post #4 is the list I will be doing my letters up from.

Those of you who have purchased more than one knife - if you have a name other than your own you would like on one or the other of the letters please advise ASAP.

I hope to be starting on the letters this weekend.
-----------------------------
There are a couple of Gentlemen I do not seem to have addresses for so I will be double checking and If I am correct a few of you will be getting e-mails requesting your ship to addresses.
-----------------------------
I started a new thread about our electronic newsletter. All of you who have purchased a CPF knife will be getting one automatically with the option of course of asking to be removed.

Anyone else who would like to receive one - THEY ARE QUARTERLY -
please e-mail me at [email protected]
requesting to be added to my list.

Cheers, Carol
http://www.tichbourneknives.com

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks carol....thanks for the news letter too! the knife seems to be getting closer and closer..:twothumbs

Crenshaw

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmm, seperate email addresses with a comma or a ; ...give it a try...:) shoudl be either one of those...

Crenshaw

Darell

Flashaholic
hmm, seperate email addresses with a comma or a ; ...give it a try...:) shoudl be either one of those...

For extra style points, put all addresses in the BCC area, and just YOUR address in the To area. That way you don't send everybody's private email address to the whole world.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
For extra style points, put all addresses in the BCC area, and just YOUR address in the To area. That way you don't send everybody's private email address to the whole world.

Definitely. We sure have enough spam without risking receiving any more. :thumbsup:

The newsletter is really nice and will likely be forwarded to others. With all our email addresses in one place, it would unfortunately be handy to someone with not so good intentions.