• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Arc AA modified with Luxeon III

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey nice lights 47s! I just stumbled onto this thread. It looks like you're nearing the end and I was wondering if I could send you a UX1K with or w/o a AA head for you to mod. Would it work as well but with more brightness?

(just in case you are done with the AA, sorry for asking if you are not) I also have a CPF Edition Arc AAA that would be awesome with a UX1K if you think it would work :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
CromagNet said:
Hey nice lights 47s! I just stumbled onto this thread. It looks like you're nearing the end and I was wondering if I could send you a UX1K with or w/o a AA head for you to mod. Would it work as well but with more brightness?

(just in case you are done with the AA, sorry for asking if you are not) I also have a CPF Edition Arc AAA that would be awesome with a UX1K if you think it would work :)

That is fine... Send me the UX1K and the Arc AA head and I'll get you taken
care of.

AWTYD: Sorry the bare one has been sold and shipped already.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
47s,
What do you have left?
I'm considering one, possibly TWOK.
I also have a AAA host that I'd be interested in you modding as well.
Would you expect the AAA to perform as well as the AA?
When do you plan on doing an AAA run?
Thanks

HISTORY

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know how to contact 4sevens. I have left him emails and a pm regarding the shipping status of my Lux III ARC.

Please let me know, I want to get a tracking number or something so I know its enroute or not lost...

Thanks everyone,
Dev