I'b gotta hed code

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Well, I think I'm ocver the hump now. It's still there, but I think I'm close to declaring a victory, primarily by way of Vitamin-C. I bought a bottle of gluten-free chewables a couple of days ago, and I began to notice an improvement with 12 hours of starting them. Still improving a day later.

Thanks for all the tips, guys! :thanks: I'll keep these tips on file for the next time I have to deal with a rhinovirus, which is now on my "axis of evil" list!

neuf08

Newly Enlightened
Being a teacher, I've definitely had way more than my share of colds, and I've definitely tried everything. What I swear by is taking echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc lozenges at the very moment I feel as thought I'm fighting something. I had them often throughout the day. The zinc lozenges are nice for this since you can suck on them throughout the day (just make sure not to take them on an empty stomach though). I definitely swear by this, and have avoided many colds so far this year. And the cold I have gotten were very mild and short-lived.