Introducing the 007 Tri-V CPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates?
More Teaser Pics?...:poke::grin2:

I recieved my first Spy today!...a 005!

Now that I actually have been able to use a Spy and see how small it is, the wait for the Tri-V is killin me!!

I just recieved your email and I thank you for the answers to my questions.

I have my Tri-V money stashed away and will be ready when you are!!

Maybe I'll have my 005 upgraded until the Tri-V release to hold me over:naughty:...
-Tim

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
I'm usually a patient person, but I always get excited when I'm waiting for a new light to be released.

- Chris

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was a price announced?

Any updates?
More Teaser Pics?...:poke::grin2:

I recieved my first Spy today!...a 005!

Now that I actually have been able to use a Spy and see how small it is, the wait for the Tri-V is killin me!!

I just recieved your email and I thank you for the answers to my questions.

I have my Tri-V money stashed away and will be ready when you are!!

Maybe I'll have my 005 upgraded until the Tri-V release to hold me over:naughty:...
-Tim

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was a price announced?

I'm not sure of the price yet, but I know Dave has lined up this guy to do the marketing for the first 100,000 of them...

shamwow_guy.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure of the price yet, but I know Dave has lined up this guy to do the marketing for the first 100,000 of them...

As long as he doesn't end up in jail for beating up more hookers!!:crackup::crackup:
I'd love to hear his pitch for the Tri-V!!:thinking:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Data, did you get the Ti head proto up and running? I really need one of these in my pocket:D.

It has been partially assembled and then back apart many times. I am still changing the assembly procedure. As indicated before, the production head can not go together the way the first prototype did.

I wanted to be past this stage two weeks ago but it is demanding all my attention right now so I will push on. I am now making an electrical plug and socket for the MC-E. That would have been done if it did not have to be rated for 3 amps. I think I have it now and it is just a matter of machining two tiny plastic parts. Just as soon as the production prototype is fully assembled I will be showing it to you all.

I am excited to show it off, it looks so much nicer than the old Tri-V proto did. I am sure the best way to see it in action will be with a video.

Cheers
Dave

fyrstormer

Banned
I am excited to show it off, it looks so much nicer than the old Tri-V proto did. I am sure the best way to see it in action will be with a video.
Yeah, that first prototype was garbage. You better step up your game for the production model. :duh2:

Seriously though, if you're that dissatisfied with the prototype, you can trust me to dispose of it for you.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad to hear you are working out the final details and coming closer to a final design!:thumbsup:

I'm very much looking forward to the pics or video (hopefully) of the assembled prototype in working order!:huh:

My level of anticipation has been building none-stop since you started this thread.
Sleepless nights laying awake thinking about the Tri-V while scrolling through the levels of my Spy005 have become the norm over the last several weeks.....

DING!...gotta go grab some more!....:popcorn::popcorn::grin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts