Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's pictures of one I own and one my older son owns. Note the very early serial on the lower one in the pictures.

New-1.jpg

New-2.jpg

New-3.jpg

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't see buying a C2 or a Malikoff...

But I am ordering HAIII (at least supposed) lights from DX lately.

HAIII just feels more quality!

There have been quite a few good deals on HA C2s on the Marketplace lately..

It really is worth it, buying HA lights from DX will just postpone the inevitable ;):D

Sverre

curlyfry562

Enlightened
Hey where do you guys find your cell extenders? I know Lighthound used to sell the spiked one, but I haven't seen any others anywhere. :thinking:

I think I might be getting a C3 soon, it was the FM34 that pushed me over the edge, that thing looks so sweat. :twothumbs

and I will be posting pics

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
sadly I got mine from lighthound. it was on sale/clearance. But I have to say that the HA coating is very green on mine. not like the neutral grey of the C2.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
sadly I got mine from lighthound. it was on sale/clearance. But I have to say that the HA coating is very green on mine. not like the neutral grey of the C2.

I also got my tnc extenders from lighthound on clearance ($17 IIRC) - the HA is noticeably off on mine as well in the same way.

Here is the link to the tnc website and the extenders: http://tncproducts.com/hp_zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=72

Looks like they are sold out currently but email them to inquire and they should be pretty quick to get back to you. I was looking for an e2c adapter and they returned my email within 24 hours...

Great great accessory.

edc3

Enlightened
Just found this thread yesterday - the same day I received my new C2-HA! I'd been lusting after one for some time. My Malkoff M60 should be delivered today providing me some flashlight fun this weekend.

I seem to be in the minority with regards to clips on lights. I never use them. For me they make holding the light uncomfortable. The clip is already off my C2.

On a side note, the C2 was my first order from OpticsHQ and the service couldn't have been better. I placed the order on Tuesday night, it shipped Wednesday and I had it on Thursday. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

edc3

Enlightened
Thanks. I got the Malkoff today as well as an R2 dropin from Lumens Factory which will live in my 6P. I took a walk tonight down a street near my house with few street lights. The Malkoff in my C2 was fantastic. Although not as bright as the R2, I prefer the beam profile and the tint of the Malkoff. I'm very pleased with it and the C2 HA is a rock solid host for it. :rock:

Bruce B

Enlightened
I've been looking at this particular thread for a while now, and I have a question...? C2, HA III or not to HA III , that is the question. I am seriously thinking about picking one of these "gems" up someday soon.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the feeling, I have 8 or 9 different versions of the infamous ML1. Came close to pulling the trigger on a C2-HA, now I suppose I should try one. Will they fit 17670 or 18650?

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know the feeling, I have 8 or 9 different versions of the infamous ML1. Came close to pulling the trigger on a C2-HA, now I suppose I should try one. Will they fit 17670 or 18650?
You can fit a 17670 in the C2 - an 18650 will not fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.