Just bought a gun last night (pics)

Kevin Tan

Enlightened
Same here..:( We malaysians are not allowed to carry or let alone own a gun, hell we can even buy firecrackers !

We be not allowed even airguns, airsoft or even crossbows. Heck - even blowguns, of which is attributed to be indegenoeus to native Malaysian is outlawed. Now fixed blades of 10" overall is being held by customs. Talk about the paranoic English laws, we Malaysian surpassed them long time ago.

flashgreenie

Enlightened
We be not allowed even airguns, airsoft or even crossbows. Heck - even blowguns, of which is attributed to be indegenoeus to native Malaysian is outlawed. Now fixed blades of 10" overall is being held by customs. Talk about the paranoic English laws, we Malaysian surpassed them long time ago.

Tell me about it. Stupid Malaysian customs. I recently bought Global kitchens knives in Singapore which I had in my checked in luggage going to Malaysia. Malaysian customs wanted to confiscate them because I am suppose to apply for import permit from the Malaysian police before bringing these into the country even though you can find them in department stores in Malaysia for a much higher price. Pure idiots...

flashgreenie

Enlightened
Yeah, you could but there is thousand hoops to jump unless you got contacts or if you a high and mighty politician.

Daekar

Enlightened
Sweet piece at what sounds like a good price! :thumbsup: Let us know how it handles. 16-rd. mags... Nice!

Myself, I just bought an old Mosin-Nagant M91. It even comes with a bayonet! :hahaha:

Where did you find one of those? I'd like a long MN to add to my m44, but the only things I've been able to find are m91/30s - my dad got lucky and got an m91 Dragoon that was mistaken for a m91/30. I've never actually seen an m1891 in good condition! Must tell more...

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Canadians can purchase handguns, to buy a non-restriced weapon (shotgun, rifle..) you need to have a PAL licence, that allows you to purchase, sell and possess non-restricted firearms.
To buy a handgun you need the restriced PAL, write another test and send in the appropriate fees. The Chief Firearms Officer prefers that you belong to a club that allows the use of handguns, and others simply collect them.

I love guns, I love to hunt and I love to simply go out and shoot my guns. However I am fairly satisfied with our governments current stance on firearms, just turn on CNN sometime to see why.