My cat just brought in a rat

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

But dogs are so evolved with humans. The level of human communication a dog is capable of, and a dog's desire to be a part of the team is just so useful. Their sense of smell and sound can save lives. Our family is so empowered by the canine members.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast

But dogs are so evolved with humans. The level of human communication a dog is capable of, and a dog's desire to be a part of the team is just so useful. Their sense of smell and sound can save lives. Our family is so empowered by the canine members.
K9 working dogs in one word "devotion"

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was comparing how the k9 soldier is more loyal than his (previous) human teammates.

Personally I'd prefer a well trained Belgian Mal watching my 6..

Also, God is watching over all of us.

Edit: Grammar, I sometimes speak backwards

Last edited:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
You reminded me of an old joke called "Jesus is watching you".

A man broke into a house one night, his goal was to take something small and valuable. While he was searching through the stuff he heard a small voice "Jesus is watching you." He stopped for a moment and said to himself "This must be a voice from my old Sunday school." So he continued searching, about 5 minutes later he heard the voice again "Jesus is watching you." He turned his flashlight to the direction and he saw a parrot. He said to the parrot "What is your name?" The parrot replied "Moses" The robber then said "What kind of silly people would name their parrot Moses?" The parrot looked up and said "The same people who named the pitbull Jesus!"