---NEW--- Olight S15 Baton !

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neutral White Ti S15 on Olight's website.

S15-TI_zps17d5f2fe.png

Last edited:

viperxp

Enlightened
Mine working with Trustfire 14500 protected (flame) and with Keeppower protected 14500 (sanyo cells) , but only after removing the Keeppower sticker,otherwise I would not be able to get them out once inserted.

CampingLED

Enlightened
I have a Ti version on pre-order. Only 2000 in smooth polished and 1200 will be made in bead blasted. MSRP = $79.95. The output with the NW LEDs will be lower than the normal S15s. I missed out on the S10 Ti version.

blackFFM

Newly Enlightened
I have a Ti version on pre-order. Only 2000 in smooth polished and 1200 will be made in bead blasted. MSRP = $79.95. The output with the NW LEDs will be lower than the normal S15s. I missed out on the S10 Ti version.

How? You can still get the S10 Ti from dealers. 3200 of the s15-Ti is plenty. Everybody who wants one will get one.

CampingLED

Enlightened
How? You can still get the S10 Ti from dealers. 3200 of the s15-Ti is plenty. Everybody who wants one will get one.

Our local importer cannot get the S10 Ti anymore. Only other option is to pay a lot for postage if I do not order locally. e.g. The estimate shipping cost from Cutter in Au is $68 and they do not offer free postage to us if the order exceeds a certain amount.

LlF

Newly Enlightened
ti polished: the clip is a pita to get off. magnet is not strong enough to stay on wall using 2AA. the side click is so much better than a tail click, (for me at least)

and im having a hard time understand its runtime, both 1AA and 2AA :(

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my review of the Olight S15 that I won in the Giveaway thread.

There are several reviews of the S15 already so l'll try not to bore you with too many details but offer my observations.

I like the stainless steel bezel that protects the front of the light alot and the magnet in the tailcap is very handy when you need both hands and have something metal to stick it to. These features are not found on most lights that cost less than $50.

The clip is tight and aids in finding the side clicky which has a good feel to it.
I like the user interface alot, from off you can get to the mode you desire without cycling through the modes if you have that mode memorized or you want to go directly to moonlight or high mode.

The beam is very smooth with a wide hotspot produced by a XML 2 emitter.

I like that you can add a battery extention tube to use two AA batteries, I got one for this light and it fits in this Ripoffs holster well.

I haven't been using any of my other lights much since I got the Olight S15, I like it that much, the UI and the beam are excellent.