OMG Lumens EDC Project

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any updates on the OMG EDC?
I finally have found a supplier for the switches I will be using. I received samples a week ago and really liked them. They have to be special ordered as nobody stocks them. I have not worked on the Black Tie much the past two weeks as the big hold up now is getting a CNC machine and getting some DEFTs out. Thanks for asking.:thumbsup:

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
How's the CNC machine search coming along?

Or...the financing of said machine, whichever is your next on the list. :thumbsup:

bngbuck

Newly Enlightened
Michael aka
'Saabuster'.......

Please include my name on the waiting list for the Blacktie. I will be pleased to provide advance deposit or payment if required.

Thank you for your attention.

bngbuck
William Buck

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to update everyone who have been following the developments here that I may be able to order the CNC here in the next couple of weeks.:party: Its not a done deal but I am just so excited I had to say something. Some people have seen my operation and the products that I have designed and need to get produced and are impressed enough to loan me the money. This is in large part due to the support shown for the Black Tie thus far. I am still amazed this many of you have seen fit to sign up for a product that you haven't even seen yet. I take this to mean you trust when I say I am going to make an incredible product that I will do so. Thanks to everyone for your faith in me thus far. There are some interesting days ahead.:cool:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to update everyone who have been following the developments here that I may be able to order the CNC here in the next couple of weeks.:party: Its not a done deal but I am just so excited I had to say something. Some people have seen my operation and the products that I have designed and need to get produced and are impressed enough to loan me the money. This is in large part due to the support shown for the Black Tie thus far. I am still amazed this many of you have seen fit to sign up for a product that you haven't even seen yet. I take this to mean you trust when I say I am going to make an incredible product that I will do so. Thanks to everyone for your faith in me thus far. There are some interesting days ahead.:cool:

:rock:

:grouphug:

After seeing what you've done with the DEFT, I trust very much that a great light will emerge from the black tie project.