!!POST YOUR SUREFIRE COLLECTION!! II

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. Looks nice on there. 1000lm? 2x17670 I presume???

Yeah its 1000. But no I run everything on primaries. I should invest in some 17670s though. I will never bore any of my lights because all 20+ are mint. Only my black EB1 is used as an EDC. I guess I've always been in that survival end of the world mindset and never wanted to rely on electricity to charge.. being as I don't think that's going to happen I should save myself some money :)

I've currently got two pelican cr123a cases, one a 32 count and one a 24.. both full. And a 72 count box of cr123a batteries. Every light minus the EB1 has fresh batteries. After typing this out I think I'm going to order some rechargeables :/

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's posts like this one that make me want to forget what financial responsibility is and just go buy more lol

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to go OT, but from what I understand the 16650s need a 4.3v charger to maximize their capacity. If you use a standard 4.2v charger, you won't get the mah spec'd on the label. Just a caveat to be aware of as you're looking around.

Up All Night

Enlightened
I'm about to spend all night looking up information on batteries and which ones will work with my lights.. sigh lol

If "playtime" will include high draw incands I would stick with AW 17670s. 16650s and some brands of 18650s simply pass out when stuck behind a screaming wire!

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
If "playtime" will include high draw incands I would stick with AW 17670s. 16650s and some brands of 18650s simply pass out when stuck behind a screaming wire!

All of my stuff is stock. I plan to buy one of those sexy Tana bezels to play with on an E1E but as far as the original stuff goes I want to keep it all minty. I've been reading all night about the differences in 16650 and 17650 and I'm remembering why I always stuck with primaries lol

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an E1B off Amazon a few days ago because the price was ridiculously low and it showed it being new. Best friend keeps my old one in her purse so it needed to be added back to the collection anyway..

Well it showed up and it had already been opened which worried me. As I got to the black inner box I noted that nothing about this had a bar code on it and I was hoping I didn't get ripped off somehow.

Wellllllllll this is what was in it :)

CTLVstN.jpg

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an E1B off Amazon a few days ago because the price was ridiculously low and it showed it being new. Best friend keeps my old one in her purse so it needed to be added back to the collection anyway..

Well it showed up and it had already been opened which worried me. As I got to the black inner box I noted that nothing about this had a bar code on it and I was hoping I didn't get ripped off somehow.

Wellllllllll this is what was in it :)

Wow, that's strange! What did you pay for it?

altermann

Enlightened

Got this one Executive Darthvader )))
one of the first produced E2D Defender flashlights made in 2001, without sign @us patent@ old square body, rounded lense in the head, the tail cap is very rare - the mechanism and internal parts are identic to Z58 tail cap, but smaller.

in comparison to other e-series tail caps

traditional underwater foto))