Some of Hogo's Evil Plans for 2020

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any possibility of a HDS keychain light this year?

Already done.
img-5711455.jpg

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am quite sure you are guessing it is Hogos highly loved High Noon Rotary.
I am sure you will find one in the WTB section.

I may have to wait for the next iteration of a High Noon LED to purchase my first HDS High Noon Rotary. That is okay.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Hogo, how about a nice DLC coating on an upcoming offering?? I'm first in line!:cool:

Karl

That is what was used on the all the black bezels that got cancer in the past... it will be very difficult, if not impossible, for me to convince Henry of this... even harder than getting him to do Cerakote again... which would be even more difficult than getting lasting peace in the Middle East.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I would think that must have been a coater problem.

My understanding is that prep for DLC is absolutely critical.

My experience with properly coated items is outstanding overall.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think that must have been a coater problem.

My understanding is that prep for DLC is absolutely critical.

My experience with properly coated items is outstanding overall.

Need to soak it in orange juice or Lemmon juice... or something like that. Has to do with the crystalline metal makeup of... something in the metal that then wreaks havoc and lets loose the dogs of war on the surface.

Personally, I just think it is alchemy.

Either way, Henry is most likely unwilling to go down that path again. Those cancerous bezels are still haunting us.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
A shame..:(:(

I've a few examples of DLC on Photonfanatic"s work from several years ago and. it's rather spectacular in appearance as well as "tough as nails". My buddy in Tucson (out your way) has a Lemon tree and I'll just betcha he'd send you some if I asked!!:devil:

Karl

CHNeal

Enlightened
I've decided that it's time to find out what all the fuss is about over the rotary. With these last two high noons I just picked up I've owned 8 clickies so I'm probably past due! With that said I believe I'll wait for this HA run and hope for perhaps the Samsung 5700k to be an option. I'm still sitting on a handful of 219b-v1 R9050 sw57 That were all the rage a couple years back so worst case...

nbp

Flashaholic
Do you know what quarter HA NAT will be? I need to start saving. Just snagged a Ti Moddoo clip to set aside for it when the time comes though!

Latest posts