The Gmail Invite/Request Thread

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Thanks Bob!

I ended up getting two invites from CPF Members, and that is why the CPF is a great community that is more than just about flashlights!

I'll try to sign up today or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

greenLED

Flashaholic
Update: I have 11 invites available. It seems like the more I give out, the more I get or something. Please PM me your first & last name and your e-mail address.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone is even thinking about this email server. STOP THINKING IT'S AWSOME. I got my invite from greenLED (thank you again btw) and I've pretty much closed all of my email accounts on the web for this one. Even though it's only in the beta test phase it blows away ALL the rest of the email servers on the web.

that's my 2 cents
Doug

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 GMail invites available. PM me if you should want one and you will really use it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would like one, i've been offered one but never received one. if any really have one to spare, i could use one. thanks.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
watt4 said:
senecaripple, I PM'ed an invite to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you very much, i'll be downloading the program as soon as i get my ibook from the repair center, which should be within this week. my old imac is using the old 9.2 os, ie5.2. thanks amillion....

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Beretta1526 said:

I sent one to the yahoo e-mail address you gave me...

[/ QUOTE ]
well, thanks alot, i did not get it, no problem, somebody sent one to me. thanks again.