The Gmail Invite/Request Thread

paulr

Flashaholic
Do these invites really need the recipient's other email address? I thought they were just url's. Thanks.

watt4

Enlightened
my technique: I "invite" a fake name at a fake email address. then, I go to the sent mail folder, open the invite-email, and copy the invitation link. I then send the invite-link by PM.

this way, I don't need real names or their other email addresses.

prego

Newly Enlightened
i've waited for the longest time for invites. gmail sends me 4 and i use it all up. next thing i know, i have 50 invites. so let me know if anybody wants one.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does an invitaion let you sign up? If so I'd like one please.
send to: citadel (at) mindless (dot) com
Much thanks!!!

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
IlluminatingBikr said:
For a no hassle invitation receiver/sender, check out this website: http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

I much prefer to use it than to wait for people to e-mail you, and then have to tell people your all out. Plus, it isn't that hard to get an invitation from the site. Type in your e-mail address, and then press "enter" untill you receive one, IIRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like gmail has just released a big bunch of them. I also got 50 of them and last time I checked the invite spooler there was more than 12,000 invites available. Before, I usually see just just 1 or 2 available.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonBoy: Thanks a ton!! This looks great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A friend of mine might want one, I'll post here his email later if you guys still have some needing to be used!

auriga

Newly Enlightened
Everyone that wants an invite, please do as IlluminatingBikr suggested earlier in this thread. Just go to http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php and enter your emai-ladress and you will get a Gmail invite automatically. The spool now has over 35000 invites available . This way you will get an invite immidiately and you don't have to wait for a CPF member to take the time to send one.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isnoop is great guys. It allows a huge community to send and receive invites, and it is very easy on both people who send invites, and people who receive them.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Thanks Marty for wanting to help, Moephiues has already fixed me up ( without me asking for help even, what a great place CPF is; so many wanting to help) but I thank you all the same. Its Topper118 at gmail if anyone wants to poke at me for whatever /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

code09

Enlightened
the gmail spooler is down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Anyone know when it'll be back up?