The LLLL's

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
 Welcome to the oh crap I missed the GB thread and want one now club!!! 

I'm not too fussed about it because I have a few of the N version, but thanks for attempting to rub it in? I think one side effect of hiding the Malkoff forum is to make it seem more exclusionary.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
2fc6b91fd10ebbc4cad7d98461593e2d.jpg

Got this bad boy in today [emoji51][emoji51]

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm not too fussed about it because I have a few of the N version, but thanks for attempting to rub it in? I think one side effect of hiding the Malkoff forum is to make it seem more exclusionary.

Oh just a bit of fun. No disrespect intended. We're all on the same team here😁 the forum is not hid. In fact it got so big this was the reason for the move.Been like this for quite awhile now. Malkoff's are quite popular. But if you have some you know this.But now you know where is it please join in on the fun the more the merrier

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Oh just a bit of fun. No disrespect intended. We're all on the same team here😁 the forum is not hid. In fact it got so big this was the reason for the move.Been like this for quite awhile now. Malkoff's are quite popular. But if you have some you know this.But now you know where is it please join in on the fun the more the merrier

No worries. I have a pile of Malkoff stuff. Congratulations to everyone who had the opportunity to pick one of these up.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not a lot for sure

Not like my edcl1t

Sadly my top screw on my tail clip somehow is stripped out

May have to glue it

thermal guy

Flashaholic
It's not a lot for sure

Not like my edcl1t

Sadly my top screw on my tail clip somehow is stripped out

May have to glue it

I love the clips on Malkoff's but wish he had a way to use bigger screws and get into more meat.

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 Cell lights work great with this I think too. Doing a runtime test on 2x 17500 in the C3. Currently my "W M61 LLLLs" are riding in a G2Z, C3, and G3. I've put my OR M61N LLLL away for now.

79i2JQf.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
"3 Cell lights work great with this I think too. Doing a runtime test on 2x 17500 in the C3. Currently my "W M61 LLLLs" are riding in a G2Z, C3, and G3. I've put my OR M61N LLLL away for now."

Agree. With Jewels like this I'm thinking I won't have much use for my LL or LLL.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
#4 landed today, thank you dotCPF for putting this together. Here it is on the left in a Oveready P20 along with a M31LLL219v2 which produces 19 lumens running a primary. From what I can see and it may be different from person to person the WLLLL has a much nicer and warmer tint than the 219v2. It also seems (for me) to be much higher Cri, that may just be my perception but this looks to have the highest cri of any Malkoff I've tried. Its Lovely.

YLWZL0P.jpg

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with it being super high cri for a malkoff .

I really like this light, it has a really nice hotspot for being such a low output , it's super useful and the tint isn't as warm as my 3000k stuff but not as neutral as 4000k . Somewhere in between

To me *