What are you doing for Labor Day?

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife and I and the kids (4 and 5 years old) camped out in our back yard over the weekend. Good memories were made, we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows on the campfire, sang songs around the fire, and after putting the kids to bed (in their own tent for the first time) the wife and I stayed up for some star-gazing into the wee hours of the morning. We saw a dozen or so shooting stars and we could see the Milky Way since it was such a clear night.

My 4 year old daughter used her flashlight extensively, she has laid claim to my first CMG Infinity Ultra I got years ago, and wears it proudly on a lanyard around her neck, and uses it almost daily (indoors and out). My son used the Rayovac LED flashlight his grandmother got him for Christmas last year, and I made do most of the time with my ARC AAA hanging from a titanium chain around my neck, although I did whip out my SF L1 a couple times when more light was called for.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
From the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Camping Episode": :)

note.gif
Let's gather 'round the campfire,
note.gif

note.gif
And sing our campfire song,
note.gif

note.gif
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song,
note.gif

note.gif
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster,
note.gif

note.gif
Then your wrong but it'll help if you just sing along...
note.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Mostly hanging around at home following the Gustav coverage on the news. You CPFers in Gustav's path are in my thoughts today.

Oh, and doing laundry. How exciting... :laughing:

vtunderground

Enlightened
My fiancee has to work today, so she left me the honey-do list of DOOM.

Starting at 5am... I finished reassembling an antique dresser that I refinished for her. I've got our guest room mostly painted now, I just need to paint the closet door, and hang one last window blind. At the same time, I'm priming and painting the sill on the sliding door to our back deck. I still need to do laundry, and make some phone calls related to our impending wedding. And cut the grass, too.

Lucky for me, she didn't specify how sober I had to be for all of this :)