WHAT BREED AND HOW MANY DOGS[POOCHES!!]?

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week, Biscuit had a great weekend in Switzerland. She went with us for lunch, we went for a long walk in the farm fields/vineyards near our house and then went with us to dinner. When we got to the restaurant for dinner, the waitress asked if Biscuit needed a bowl of water - before she took our drink orders! Everyone finished their dinner - they don't do doggie bags here - they bring a clean plate and give it to the dog on the spot.

Capolini

Banned
Last week, Biscuit had a great weekend in Switzerland. She went with us for lunch, we went for a long walk in the farm fields/vineyards near our house and then went with us to dinner. When we got to the restaurant for dinner, the waitress asked if Biscuit needed a bowl of water - before she took our drink orders! Everyone finished their dinner - they don't do doggie bags here - they bring a clean plate and give it to the dog on the spot.
Nice story!! That is :cool: how the Dogs needs come before humans!!

troutbum1971

Newly Enlightened
Wow what gorgeous dogs you all have.

Jack Russell Terrier here (Bella).
Coming up to 3 years old now and comes absolutely everywhere with us.

First walk out the house after she'd had her jabs

299617_10150369910604851_663129850_.jpg

Kids playing dress up with her

IMG_0201.jpg

Hiking with her as a pup

294014_10150372555654851_663129850_.jpg

305129_10150346620224851_663129850_.jpg

Mountain biking as she got older

484836_10151520675134851_418839311__zps14a7eecc.jpg

Swimming in the summer

GOPR3410.jpg

GOPR3436.jpg

And a hiking again

IMAG0554.jpg

We've had at least one dog every single day of my life, as i'm 44 now that means there has been some pretty fantastic dogs, dogs i consider mates.
Gotta say though Bella is the best dog we've had.
I had two jacks until May 1st. I lost my oldest, 11 years old, who looked just like yours, to cushings disease. We caught it too late and the liver damage was too much for him. It was very sad and I miss him terribly. Our other jack, a girl named Maggie is as sweet as a button. Great with kids too. She needs a friend though so I will be looking for a companion for her soon. I just have to shake off the loss of her brother first. Jacks are a real hoot. Too smart for their own good.

Greta

Flashaholic
Look at the top of this page next to the forum logo - that is our newest baby... Bentley. He makes #8 for us.

Capolini

Banned
Look at the top of this page next to the forum logo - that is our newest baby... Bentley. He makes #8 for us.

Yes, I noticed him when you put the new logo up. He looks very intense and alert!

At the moment your Dogs may represent that late Seventies show,,,"Eight is Enough"! Or will there be Nine or more?! Either way that is a lot of Dog Food!

timbo114

Enlightened
Tucker loves his Grand Pappy .. .. this is not me.

DSCF0794-1.jpg

10 years old now and very wise looking with that gray goatee

P1000862_zpsd3d4f04b.jpg

LOKI she loves to snoop

DSCF2068.jpg

and play in the snow

DSCF2741.jpg

DSCF2785_zpscuaarw5l.jpg

DSCF2774_zpssalumo2t.jpg

and swim / tan / chill @ the pool
DSCF2370_zps9odmuvdj.jpg

And sleep on the king memory foam bed
loki_zps2eeumgxg.jpg

And sit on the couch looking out the window at the lake

1473008_10151864817586263_2116703060_n_zps5iwypzrq.jpg

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Nice pictures timbo114

Your pooches certainly enjoy themselves!

I can not remember if I asked you this before!

What town in PA is the Lake you live near?

Capolini

Banned
PICTURES FROM THE DOG PARK TODAY

THE FIRST PICTURE IS ONE OF MY BEST WINTER TIME PICS! SLIGHTLY BLURRY,BUT A GREAT PICTURE!

THERE ARE TWO PICTURES WHERE HE IS VERY INTERESTED IN THE GROUP OF DEER RUNNING ACROSS THE ROAD AND INTO AN ADJACENT FIELD! THE SUPER CLOSE UP PICTURE[BASICALLY JUST HIS HEAD] AND THE ONE WHERE HE IS LOOKING THROUGH THE FENCE!

Capo%20Dog%20Park%202015%20008_zpsvem04yeu.jpg

Capo%20Dog%20Park%202015%20012_zpsja0pc8pl.jpg

Capo%20Dog%20Park%202015%20016_zps2xafuoxx.jpg

Capo%20Dog%20Park%202015%20019_zpsfn9rsonh.jpg

Capo%20Dog%20Park%202015%20028_zps9y72oehx.jpg

Capolini

Banned
This picture was taken 4 years ago today[ 3.18.2011]. The day I got Capo. It was unusually warm that day for March 18th,,,,,,,,,,,,80F! Today it is in the mid 30's! Yesterday was 65F at 1Pm,by 10 PM is was 36F! That is March for you!

Capo-Spring2011007_zpsd758aa80.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA!!!!
The GSD is the destroyer of the anything of interest in the back yard, so far she has destroyed, pool pump, above ground pool, several hoses, hose reel, AC line insulation, daughters swing, deck lattice, extension cord, numerous flower pots, numerous flowers have been murdered, nice pair of work gloves, dug up my LMR 400 coax and chewed it in half, 3 wicker chairs, any toy my daughter happens to leave behind, and the list goes on!!
I had to buy dirt to fill 3 huge holes she dug. Strange thing is she is a inside dog, and has never chewed anything in the house. (Except when she was a young puppy and we were visiting my parents house and she ripped all the wall paper off the wall in my parents laundry room). lol

Needless to say she is a high drive dog. Her name is Luna. My daughter calls her a Murderer. This is due the fact she chewed up a Build-a-bear that my daughter happened to leave in the back yard. But we still love her and she is loyal and loving and we take her everywhere I go including fishing and camping. She is just about 2 years old now.

The Mastiff is just a 130lb lap dog. He is adopted. People couldn't afford to feed him. But, he sleeps either beside my bed, or my daughters bed. When we leave to run errands he sits by the door waiting for us to return. And is more than happy when we get back. You can leave for 10 minutes, but if you take the car, when you get back he acts like you have been gone a year! lol

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
GSDs are amazing dogs. Some good friends of ours had 2 wonderful GSDs. A few months after my daughter was born, we went to their house for dinner. When the baby fell asleep, we put the basket in the corner and sat down for dinner. The 2 GSDs sat and watched her the whole time. We could have dropped a steak on the floor and they wouldn't have moved. A couple of years later we went to their house for a father's day bbq. Sarah was a toddler and running all over the yard. The 2 GSDs always stayed between Sarah and the swimming pool. If Sarah got too close to the pool, the 2 GSDs would look at us and bark - hey, take care of your kid. They are high energy dogs, but give them a job to do and they are happy.

And that hole is nothing. My parents used to have an Airedale Terrier. I was visiting one day and there was a huge hole in the middle of the back yard - about 5 feet across and more than 4 feet deep. I asked my father if he was planning on planting a tree there. No, just Elizabeth digging a hole. That dog was a joyous devil. My father used to do a lot of gardening. He would be on the ground preparing seed beds and Elizabeth would sneak up behind him and steal the seed packets from his back pocket. She would run back a few feet and drop the packets and bark at my father. He would walk over to get them and Elizabeth would pick them up and run around.

Latest posts